Wednesday, September 20, 2023

 

Strong,

 

Societies around the world have technologically or scientifically greatly advanced, but psychologically, human beings have remained very weak. Here, in the United States of America, but also, of course, in other countries, people are such cowards, that they refuse to talk with each other and try to prevent each other, from expressing and having an opinion.

 

Cancel culture is not, as everyone seems to believe, a political issue. However, the tendency to dominate and impose one’s views on others, is a characteristic of Disembodied Language (DL), which has remained the common, troublesome, unintelligent, insincere way of dealing with our language, around the world.

 

We would be strong, proud, honest and intelligent, if we would stop our DL and engaged in Embodied Language (EL). With EL, we would have a strong economy, a healthy culture and a renewed interest in education and science, because with our EL, we would express – and invite and stimulate everyone to express – our Language Enlightenment (LE).

 

I have often been judged for having strong opinions. Even those, who only know about DL, can’t stand to hear me speak, because my insistence on language, confronts them, drives them mad and makes them aggressive. Since I know the difference between DL and EL, I have 100% certainty about when someone engages in the former or the latter. Like everyone, I was, due to my own conditioning with DL, afraid.

 

We can never become psychologically, culturally, nationally, philosophically or spiritually resolved or at peace with ourselves and each other, with our automatic DL, because our unconscious, habitual use of language prevents it. Once we have stopped our DL and acquired EL, it is very clear to us, our psychology, philosophy, spirituality, nationality and culture have distracted us from our use of language.

 

Everyone shies away from acknowledging, exploring and boldly expressing, the great difference between DL and EL, because they have literally been drained by their use of language. Although I too, of course, have had my own problems with DL, people often wondered about me, why I am always so positive, so full of energy and, apparently, so strong. Even before I discovered about the difference between DL and EL, in my early twenties, I was already on my way, to leaving behind all my misery and problems.

 

I was – and I still am – strong enough, to cry about what makes me sad. Also, I am deeply moved by beauty and by compassion. I hear, experience and enjoy it, whenever there is a brief moment of EL, in the midst of the cacophony and chaos of DL. I have survived abuse and trauma and I am strong enough to write this blog, for myself and for those, who, like me, have gathered the courage, to engage in EL.

 

Obviously, our perception about being strong, was shaped by our conditioning history with DL and not by EL. Those, who consider themselves to be strong with DL, find someone like me, with EL, weak. Yet, I don’t feel weak and I never felt weak. I was always certain, it was my sensitivity, my emotionality, which made me overcome my troubles and my great fears. Yes, I was very afraid, but, somehow, I faced my fear.

 

Strong reasons make strong actions. Once we know about the immense difference between DL and EL, we can’t go back to our old conditioning, to act out of fear and to continue with our DL, as we know, we can – and, therefore, have to – stop our DL. Even if we fail over and over again, we don’t give up, since it is such victory, each time we are able to overcome our own conditioning. And, as we experience more and more EL, we feel stronger and stronger, we are on the right path, as our LE begins to shine its light.

 

With DL, we only pay lip-service about being strong, but our EL shows, our true strength, is not what we believed it to be. Indeed, one has to be strong, to be certain, to trust oneself, and, to admit, there is no such thing as inner strength, strength in our faith or  in our determination to stick to our goals.  All of that fanatism and craziness is make-believe, perpetuated by our DL. Our real strength, is about speaking and hearing – and acting on – our own truth. One has to be strong to remain alone, as no one can help us, in being ourselves, by expressing our own authority. It is our LE, which makes us stop our DL and have EL.

No comments:

Post a Comment