Monday, September 4, 2023

Town,

 

People of this town should know, how fortunate they are, I am in their midst. Chico, California, could and should be known for the fact that Maximus Peperkamp, who attained Language Enlightenment (LE), lives there. There is nothing grandiose about stating this fact, which is written with my Embodied Language (EL). The world is in verbal darkness, as   everyone is conditioned to engage in Disembodied Language (DL). Even if people try to have EL, they end up having more DL, because they don’t know the difference between DL and EL. Chico could be known around the world, because it was here, that a new phase of mankind began. It already started, but you haven’t paid any attention to it yet. I don’t want this town to be declared a holy city, but I do want it to be known, that I am here and I have the solution to problems, we haven’t even been able to talk about, since we remained trapped by our DL.

 

I am a graduate of Butte College (BC) and California State University Chico (CSUC). These institutions play a big role in this small town. While pursuing my undergraduate degree, I have worked at Enloe Behavioral Health and at the Psychiatric Health Facility. I have accomplished a Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology and a Master of Science in Clinical Psychology and for many years I have taught classes in Psychology at Butte College. Obviously, I don’t have a very high opinion about education or psychiatry. Both fields don’t deliver, precisely due to the issue, which I address. The situation is critical.  

 

Although I was a successful instructor and organized various effective seminars for the faculty and made many attempts to reach people, I have always been treated with disdain and disrespect, when it comes to my views about DL, EL and LE. There has never been any recognition of the great importance of what I have discovered and informed my students about for all these years. Also, I withdrew from my Ph.D. study at Palo Alto University (PAU), to become a Psychologist, as it became painfully clear to me, that nobody in academia is really interested in EL.

 

A while ago, I contacted, by email, the Chico News and Review (CN&R), the local paper, to let them know about EL, but I didn’t receive any response. Only after I send another email, admonishing them for not even having the curtesy to answer my email, I received a message, stating they weren’t going to write anything about the importance of how we deal our language. As I write this, I am reminded, I even did a radio show at KZFR, which, if I correctly remember, was called the Science of Interaction. I am also reminded that, the head of the Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) Program at CSUC, who interviewed me about why I wanted to become a therapist – at the time, I still believed, I was going to continue my education at CSUC – shocked, insulted  and hurt me, by repeatedly saying, that my interest in science was fascistic. Surely, I didn’t accept his authority and because of this incident, I decided to continue my education elsewhere. I never received an apology from CSUC, who still sends me invites to participate in their alumni activities. However, CSUC could still organize a symposium, in honor of my LE.

 

This small town in North California, could become known for the launch of a new perspective, on how we deal with each other and ourselves. Anyone who reads my blog – who will begin to speak with him or herself and listen to him or herself and act on what he or she is saying to him or herself – will know that what I say and write is irrefutable. As I have stated in the past, I deserve a Ph.D. for writing this blog, but, most importantly, this tiny town, which, like so  many big towns, is torn apart by politics, badly needs to acknowledge: more DL is not the solution.

 

I know what I am talking about and when I ask to be honored for my LE, I am making my LE available to everyone. Everyone benefits from knowing about EL, as it always expresses our LE. Yes, I want EL to be the talk of the town. It seems as if DL is the only game in town, but I let you know, this isn’t so. Since I know about EL and about LE, there is a new sheriff in town. I am not going anywhere, to the contrary, I am determined to run DL out of town. I will not be painting the town red, but I will definitely wake up this little sleepy town with my EL. Whether you are in town or out of town, you can always look me up,  talk with me and find out about what you didn’t know. With EL, you go all the way down town and you will know, there is more to your language, than how you use it.           

No comments:

Post a Comment