Saturday, September 30, 2023

 

Ugly,

 

Since everyone, almost permanently, engages in Disembodied Language (DL), nobody is able to talk about how ugly it sounds and looks. Only someone like me, who is aware, that he or she has Embodied Language (EL), notices and addresses, the falseness and unnaturalness of the illusions, which everyone accepts as normal. The woman, who believes to be a man or the man, who believes to be a woman, look and sound as ugly, as the person, who believes, he or she was saved by someone, who, presumably, died some two-thousand years ago, on the cross.

 

Nobody is ugly, when they are happy, but when they are frustrated and unhappy – because of how they were conditioned to use their language – they sound more and more ugly every day. According to DL, we shouldn’t say, that someone sounds ugly, because it hurts their feelings, but anyone with EL, would agree, everyone with DL sounds ugly. And, yes, they also look ugly and act ugly. There is absolutely nothing enjoyable about their ugly DL.

 

Everyone compares themselves to everyone else and tries to be beautiful, strong, certain, healthy and happy, but this belief, in and of itself, is ugly. As long as we can’t even address and, therefore, stop our DL, so that we can have EL, something ugly is going on between us. I don’t say this out loud, as it would get me in trouble, but I write it, because I let myself know, this is how I feel. I have no business with anyone’s ugly DL and must remind myself, since I too was conditioned by this ugly form of speech.  

 

I don’t shake my head at the having ugly thoughts about DL, but I say or write, to myself, as clearly as I can, why I find DL so ugly. I no longer walk around having hurt feelings about DL, but, since I have EL, I happen to be aware, how incredibly ugly it is, that everyone constantly disagrees with each other and is creating conflicts. It is ugly that people talk about nothing else, but problems and if they try to speak about something positive, it is merely an ugly show.   

 

People are ugly, because they can’t be themselves. They do ugly things to themselves and to others, as they are convinced this needs to be done. I am not going into all the ugly things people do, as I prefer to stick with the undeniable observation, that these are the inevitable consequences of their participation in DL. I have always been unwillingly forced into this ugly mess. In my opinion, it isn’t any different for anyone else. There is no one, awake, intelligent and brave enough to say, that the emperor’s voice sounds ugly.

 

A false smile is an ugly smile. Those, who did, the ugly things, they had to do, to climb the ladder, to become and to remain famous or notorious, are not, all of a sudden – because they bask in media attention – a shining light. To the contrary, once people arrive in their positions of power – and become tone-deaf to anything from outside of their echo-chambers – they must constantly struggle, to hide their real ugly motives. Their virtue-signaling is a clear sign of how ugly and dishonest they are.

 

The ugly saying goes, that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but with DL, we continuously discount and dismiss the beauty, which is in the ear of the listener. Moreover, the speaker is the listener in EL, as each speaker listens to him or herself, therefore, the beauty is also in the mouth of the speaker, who is his or her own listener. If you, who read this, still believe, that I am just making this up, it just shows how insidious your conditioning with DL is. I don’t say this to upset anyone, but it is an ugly, unknown fact, that your DL ruins everything that is beautiful.

 

Your sinister, deceptive, sneaky DL can’t reveal, who you really are. We keep talking about human rights, but how about the right to have EL, in which we can recognize, who we really are? I have said to myself: I have the right and the ability, to stop my own ugly DL. Moreover, after I've cried and laughed about it, I’ve  created my own rules regarding communication. It is clear to me, my EL reveals my self-nature and that is why I call it my Language Enlightenment (LE). I am enlightened, because my EL allows me to be, who I have always been, but couldn’t be, with my ugly DL.

 

When people say: you don’t have to get ugly, they complain about something, which was already going on, but which wasn’t and couldn’t be addressed. DL, which is going on everywhere, twenty-four-seven, is ugly, period. Obviously, addressing DL with more DL, is only giving us more and uglier DL. The only effective way to address DL is with EL, but, this can and will only be done, if we accept the effortless expression of our true nature, that is, if we express our LE with our EL.  

No comments:

Post a Comment