Tuesday, April 25, 2017

June 10, 2016



June 10, 2016

Written by Maximus Peperkamp, M.S. Verbal Engineer

Dear Reader,

Although not many people are reading and responding to my writing on my blog, I write for the same reason that I once used to talk out loud with myself. My prediction that I could speak with others in the same way that I talked with myself proved to be true. Moreover, I was right that others can and like to speak like that too. 

I am confident my writing will have its effect as well. With writing I am not as adamant as with speaking. My writing is a function of Sound Verbal Behavior (SVB). I don’t care if the reader believes it or not. I already know that it is possible and don’t demand any approval.

I don’t even care if this makes sense to the reader as it already makes sense to me. I am the reader of these words in the same way as I am listening to what I say. You are not familiar with what I am talking about, that is why you keep creating Noxious Verbal Behavior (NVB).

Your way of talking is not my way of talking. If you would talk with me, you would find that your way of talking will change and becomes more like my way of talking. When you talk with me, you will know and enjoy what it is like to talk with and listen to yourself. 

I will also listen to you and give you feedback about whether you listen to yourself. We will be listening to ourselves and that is why we will be listening to each other, that is why we can be listening to each other. 

I can write these words in this way as I am reading what I am writing while I am writing it. If you get a chance to read it, you will know what I am talking about. I am writing about talking, but this writing is not talking. What you read is meant to make you think of talking. These written words, which are part of my public speech, are meant to affect your private speech.

By realizing this effect, you may become more open to experiencing this effect while we talk with each other. What you think to yourself derives from how others have talked with you. Your positive or negative thoughts derive from the SVB or NVB you have been involved in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment