Thursday, April 20, 2017

May 23, 2016



May 23, 2016

Written by Maximus Peperkamp, M.S. Verbal Engineer

Dear Reader,

This writing should be read like a menu card. Food will be served later on, when we engage in Sound Verbal Behavior (SVB). Right now you only read about it and hopefully you want to taste it. To prove the fact that the proof is in the pudding, you’ve got to eat the pudding. 

This is not circular thinking, but logic. You can’t know what SVB is without engaging in it and the many questions people have, is like discussing the menu card without eating any food. Choosing what is on the menu card is not very difficult as there are only two choices: SVB and Noxious Verbal Behavior (NVB).

SVB is highly recommended, but NVB is on the menu as many people ask for it and I don’t want to disappoint them. Most people want to eat what they are used to, but I also offer something very delicious, which you can’t get anywhere else. I recommend SVB as it tastes better than NVB and it is also much healthier. 

I understand why you want to eat NVB. It is simple: you haven’t had any SVB yet. Once you have had SVB, you don’t want to eat NVB anymore. You will know what you have been missing when you taste SVB. You didn’t have SVB as it wasn’t on the menu, so you couldn’t choose it. 

Many restaurants would like you to believe their food is unique, but once you eat in my restaurant, you know what a crap you have been served. Yes, I brag about what I offer, as  I offer you the best you can get. Others can’t offer what I offer since they don’t know how to make it. They may even use the same ingredients, but their food doesn’t taste like mine. 

If you come and eat at my house, I will show you my kitchen, I will give you my recipe and I will show you how to make SVB. It is easy to learn. I don’t fear competition as I cannot produce enough SVB to supply the demand. If you will learn how to make SVB, you will become part of new tradition of earning a living by making people happy.       

No comments:

Post a Comment