Wednesday, July 3, 2024

 For Sure,

 

With Disembodied Language (DL), in which you, as a speaker, do not listen to yourself while you speak, you are never really sure about what you are saying. Although you may be very good at faking it, you never get to the certainty, which is only possible and, therefore, felt or experienced, in Embodied Language (EL), in which you listen to your voice, because you speak with a sound, which you like to hear. When people fake it until they make it, they may succeed in impressing and fooling others, but never themselves.

 

For sure, with unconscious DL, you are never truly yourself. Certainly, unless your habitual DL is stopped by you, you will not be able to have any EL. I know for sure, you are unhappy with your DL and you will only be happy with your EL. Moreover, one thing is for sure, nobody is going to be able to bullshit his or her way into having EL. If you want to have EL, for sure, you will have to take certain steps, which only you can take, as no one else can take them for you.

 

You are, day in day out engaging in DL, that’s for sure, because your life is miserable, conflicted and full of problems. If you knew what you were doing, you wouldn’t have DL, because you were having it against your will. Once you know the difference between EL and DL, for sure, you want to go with EL. Moreover, you will do, whatever it takes to stop your own DL. For sure, you cannot stop the DL of others, but you can stop your own DL.  

 

I want everyone to know – for sure – the size of John Hancock’s signature, on the Declaration of Independence, was big, because it was and it still is, an enduring emblem of American ideals. It is a timeless representation of dedication to nationalism and freedom. As someone, who immigrated – legally – in 1999, to the United States and became a citizen in 2005, I can relate to his patriotism. I grew up in the Netherlands, but I never felt any sense of national belonging, but I became politically awake upon becoming an American. John Hancock was the first to sign the Declaration of Independence and I embody and build on his views with my ongoing EL.

 

Like John Hancock, I am successful and because of my success, I view things differently from all the losers. I have EL, while everyone is stuck with DL. Like John Hancock, I put all my cards on the importance of freedom of the individual. He wrote his signature in big letters, so stupid King George III could read it without having on his glasses. I don’t care if all the stories about his big signature, which definitely stands out to all the other signatures, are a myth, because to me, personally, it stands for my independence.

 

Anyone who ridicules the size of John Hancock’s signature, doesn’t understand the significance of his contribution to the principles upon which America was built. I seem to have been putting-my-Joh-Hancock-on-it, when I raised my voice at the open mike, at Secret Trail Brewery, one night before Fourth of July or Independence Day, when someone slandered his patriotism. For sure, I was instantly thrown out, because no lefty allows any opposition to their lunacy. Like John Hancock, I am in support of the revolution, and I am dedicated to abandoning the bondage of DL, in favor of freedom, which is EL. For sure, there is no individual freedom without EL.

 

The creation of anything new requires our EL. In this writing, I want to make it clear – so that, for sure, someone, as absolutely phony, as Karine Jean Pierre (Biden’s press-secretary,  who keeps repeating, she is very clear, which makes anyone with any intelligence, doubt her so-called ‘clarity’) – the battle for Independence was fought with DL, but this battle is won only, if we, as individuals, finally, begin to have EL.

No comments:

Post a Comment