Saturday, January 6, 2024

 

Fear,

 

There’s nothing wrong with our fear, that is why we are still here. No mesmerizing preaching about fearlessness ever resulted in Embodied Language (EL) – which instantaneously reveals our Language Enlightenment (LE) – but it has only entrenched us, deeper and deeper, into superstitious, superficial, unintelligent, coercive Disembodied Language (DL), which completely distorts our perception. As I was reading about people, who, in the work-place, were  feeling uncomfortable speaking about their recent experiences, out of fear of retaliation or damaged career prospects, I was reminded of the positive side of fear. If we want to reduce religious or racial tensions, it is a good thing, to stop talking about it, as it has always perpetuated and escalated our DL. During EL, there are no such political divisions.

 

When we stop for a red light, we agree, that it is in our common interest to do so, because we fear, to get into a terrible accident, if we didn’t. We go with green, because we like to live safely with our rules. Whenever we impose our own rules on others, however, there is a war going on. To the extent that we do this, we engage in DL. Surely, there are those, who make it seem, as if they above the law and who make their own rules and those, who are expected to follow these rules. This is how DL has continued, unabated, in different cultures, around the world.  

 

There is a reason, why there is absolutely no fear, when we engage in EL. Whenever we have EL, we have stopped our DL, because we no longer believe in any of our so-called differences. With DL, we try to always dominate each other, with what we find important, but during EL, we simply don’t do that. It is astonishing, that we still haven’t acknowledged, admitted and agreed, that it is possible, necessary and inevitable, to communicate without any fear.

 

As I have said and written many times, because other things, presumably, are more important than the difference between DL and EL, we basically all refuse to stop our DL, so that we can have EL. We always demand from others, that they stop what we consider to be their DL, so that we can continue with what we believe to be our EL, but the bottom-line is, we never stopped our DL, as we fear doing this. Our fear, to stop our own DL, is because we have been involved in it for so long and we believe, we are better than the rest. Of course, this isn’t true and we fear, to be exposed for the lies we have said and supported with our DL. The immense difference between DL and EL, has far-reaching consequences.

 

I wrote a poem, when I immigrated to the United States in 1999, which said something about fear.

 

Now that I’m here

I know that for year after year

I’ve been avoiding my fear

 

Now that I see

What is deep inside of me

I let it come out and be free

 

Now that I know

My struggle was just a big show

I can finally let it all go

 

Now that I feel

It is not a very big deal

I calmly step out of the wheel  

 

I no longer believe that language exists inside of me, but when I arrived in the United States, I knew that everything was going to change, as I had – in spite of my fear – put myself in this new situation, which was going to bring about that change. The fact, that there is no inner speech, no thought, no sentence, no word, anywhere inside of me, has cured me from my enormous fear, which was created by my belief in a mind, which never even existed. Anyone, who is courageous enough to explore the great difference between DL and EL, will find, like I did, his or her LE.

 

With DL, we wander in fear from place to place. The many homeless, disheveled, addicted, lost human beings, show us something about ourselves, which we refuse to look at or listen to. Our societies, our cultures, our religions, our languages create this, and this is also true for all wars, exploitation, poverty, chaos and despair, that is caused by us. Our fear for our own language is unfounded. Obviously, we fear the newness of EL, but when we understand and act on our own EL, we will be delighted to experience its unfolding, as it truly reveals our LE. Moreover, we don’t need to let anyone know, who doesn’t respect it or understand it. We can have EL and enjoy our LE all by ourselves. If I could do it, so can anyone else.   

………………………………………………………….  

I already wrote something about fear on July 2, 2023, so I re-posted it below. 

Today, I spoke with someone at the gym. We had a nice conversation a while ago, in which I had mentioned, she could read about what we had talked about in my blog. I asked her, if she had read my writings and she said yes. How was it? She said, she was reading it very slowly and carefully. That’s good, I said and asked, but how did you like it? She said, she actually felt kind of afraid, while reading it.

 

I told her, it is very common for people, to fear the possibility of talking with themselves and listening to themselves, as it means, we begin to express, listen to and act upon, our language. Moreover, once we discover and explore Embodied Language (EL), we take charge of our lives, as we realize, that Disembodied Language (DL) or, you could say, the language of others, always worked against us.

 

Each human being experiences the inescapable fear of going their own way, as it implies: going against their conditioning. DL is omnipresent, because fear is at the core of every conversation, in which one person tries to convince someone else of their beliefs. In EL, there is absolutely no need to convert anyone, as we can experience it, regardless of the disapproval of everyone, because, unbelievable as it sounds, everyone really engages in DL, every day.

 

It is scary, but also exciting, to admit, during EL, you are doing something, which almost no one else is doing. As you take your first steps, you know, for sure, everyone is incapable of having EL, as long as they don’t bring attention to language, by listening to themselves while they speak. Surely, in principle, everyone who can speak and hear, can hear themselves speak, but our DL perpetuates our fear of being here and acknowledging what we feel.  

 

While it is true, that we all experience moments of wellbeing, peace, safety or truth, we fear continuing with the language, which is necessary for more than merely an occasional, accidental episode. Due to our fear of really going our own way, we have no idea, that it is because of how we deal with our language, that we keep doing many things against our own will. EL shows, we are better off without our rampant repertoire of neurotic behaviors.

 

On Fourth of July, it is Independence Day, which is the anniversary of the publication of the Declaration of Independence of the United States from Great Britain in 1776. This historic document was drafted by Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin and John Adams. However, it is going to be our own ability, to overcome our fear and to speak and write – like I do, on this blog – about our EL, which is going to determine, whether we are ever going to be independent and free. Of course, the only real freedom, is freedom from our long, tragic history of conditioning with DL. Freedom is only available for those, who will go against their own fear of it.  

 

When I immigrated to the United States in 1999, I did so, willingly, voluntarily and consciously. It is pure coincidence, that I was born and raised in the Netherlands, but it was my choice, to become a US citizen. I feel fortunate and grateful, I was able to make this decision. I have aligned myself with the Three Inalienable Rights of every American: Life, Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness. Although I am well-aware, such a phrase is only paid lip-service to by most people, but for me, the right to Life, means to take full ownership of my own life and to be truly an individual. My Life depends on my behavior, not on the requirements of bureaucracy or the actions of legislators or jurists. My understanding of Liberty is not some self-centered, superficial, superstitious, angry notion of doing whatever the hell I want to, but my ability, intelligence and freedom to express my Language Enlightenment (LE) with my EL. Also, my Pursuit of Happiness, is my knowledge and skill to live a meaningful life. To be able to live a life of satisfaction, I have always faced, and I will continue to face, my own fears. My life is worth living, as I am proud of all the consequences of my behavior. This is what I bring to the United States as a new citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment