Thursday, January 4, 2024

 

Time,

 

With Embodied Language (EL) we are and we will remain, up to date, but with outdated Disembodied Language (DL), even though we are technologically advanced, we have fallen out of date. It is high time  we listen to ourselves instead of others. It happens from time to time - because our true nature simply cannot be hidden - we can have EL, for a moment, awkwardly, because we don't know how to proceed with it and always seem to forget about it. Yet it is clear to us, we have had a good time, even if only for a short while. Yes, it is a thing of the past, a memory that quickly fades, because we hardly take the time, to talk about why our happiness fades so quickly?

 

I have noticed several times lately, that saying or writing and therefore touching on controversial topics, has an enormously positive effect on me, even if no one responds at all. For example, 1) the fact, that I express my Language Enlightenment (LE) with my EL, is something that is very beneficial to me, and I just can't stop talking or writing about  it. Also, 2) establishing the indisputable truth, that there is no language within me – and, therefore, also not in others - is something, I would like to return to again and again, because it gives me great pleasure. There is also 3) the remarkable thing, that everyone with DL, speaks with a voice, which they actually do not want to hear and, therefore, reject. These are just three random examples. There are, of course, many more. When I started talking and writing about these difficult-to-express but very important aspects of our EL, I had no idea, how profound each of those three examples really is.

 

The time is running out for us, to finally learn to deal with our language realistically, and, for the time being, all our education still takes place with DL and hardly ever with EL. We are so ignorant of the difference between DL and EL, that our occasional, short-lived participation in EL, is merely a matter of chance, but has nothing to do with our skill or real knowledge. It is one thing to notice and to acknowledge, that our ongoing EL reveals our well-being, our true nature and, therefore, our LE, but it is quite another, to reason through what that actually means.

 

Also, our so-called agreement is quite obvious, that objectively speaking, absolutely no language takes place inside of our brains – as there cannot be any words, sentences, thoughts, ideas or memories, in our heads - once we have discussed this at length with ourselves, we become aware – so we say – of the far-reaching implications which are caused by our hearing-based observation. And if it also turns out that we apparently despise our own speaking voice so much, during DL – which is our usual way of speaking - that we never even want to listen to it, then that is a disconcerting experience, but it is an even greater revelation, when we begin to map out what is happening, as a consequence of this, in our relation to ourselves and others. The only way to find out about this, is by calmly talking out loud with ourselves and writing about it - to ourselves - as I do here, from the unfolding in my own EL.

 

It takes time to really understand the difference between DL and EL. Another aspect of EL, which inevitably asserts itself again and again, is that something can only become clear to us, if we take the time for it and, therefore, we do not endlessly get side-tracked by all kinds of other, supposedly more important matters and letting ourselves know that our own EL, that, in fact we ourselves, are truly much more important than anything else. We have no time to lose regarding our EL, because we have already wasted so much time with our tragic DL.

 

The apparent broadening or deepening of our awareness of the great importance of our EL and of who we really are, is our LE, about which we never seem to have finished talking or writing. Even for me, after forty years of talking and writing about my LE, there is still that wonderful experience of renewal, discovery, refreshment and gratitude, that I can experience all this, because I know all too well, most people will probably never get around to this. On the one hand, I continue to be surprised by this, but, on the other hand, I understand better and better, that talking to ourselves and exploring our own EL, is a huge taboo. There is a heavy judgment on EL, because it expresses our LE, which means, we live from our own intelligence and no longer allow ourselves to be taken in tow, by authorities, who want us to believe, that they could determine, on our behalf, how we should live.

 

When we finally, with our EL, really start taking the time for ourselves, it turns out, strangely enough, we suddenly have all the time in the world. This is because we are ourselves, independent and liberated. We are also aware of what we actually want and what we are capable of with our EL. This is a comprehensive subject, in which our sense of time completely changes, as the so-called past and the so-called future can and will be expressed and experienced in the here-and-now moment. This is a new era, which our EL will have brought about, in which we are free from all the chains and shackles, that have been placed on us, first by others and then by ourselves. With our DL, we were carrying all kinds of misery with us, but we stop that, if we start saying, hearing, writing and reading our own EL.

 

If there ever was such a thing, as the famous good old days, it was always a reference to EL. We have all experienced this briefly, but we never followed through, because we did not even know that our habitual DL had taken over again. The continuation of our EL, is the essence of our LE, which remains out of the picture, as soon as we stop EL. Initially, we often panic when, unnoticed, we get stuck in DL again and only afterwards come to the conclusion, that we had lost ourselves in our old conditioning. This is only a temporary perception, which will at some point make way for a more light-hearted view.

 

People often say, time is money, but I say, time is language and, of course, I mean time is ongoing EL.  And, since ongoing EL is the very expression of my well-being, of my LE, time – or, simply put, being – is my LE. It is reassuring to express our LE with our EL, even if it is just for one moment, because there is no time to lose. Surely, it is inevitable, we will be moving back and forth between DL and EL, before we stabilize in our EL. Many times we are amazed, at the strong pull of our social conditioning with DL, until we decide with our EL, it is time to put an end to our DL for good. As we prepare for this, we are, however, experiencing the major changes, that are taking place, due to the increase of our EL and the decrease of our DL. This is especially evident from the soothing reality, that we are worrying about fewer and fewer things, not even anymore about distributing or sharing our EL and LE with others.

 

Unbelievable as all of this may sound, with our EL everything becomes easier, simpler, more beautiful, clearer and more pleasant. As I write this, it is two o'clock in the night. I am going to sleep some more in a moment. I had gone to bed at seven o'clock, so I had already slept quite a few hours. Since I had the opportunity to do so, I wrote this effortless text, in no time. I feel so happy with my own language, but also privileged, that I can always enjoy it so much. I will soon stop writing and already feel a great sense of satisfaction of what I have been doing. It is time to stop getting involved in anything meaningful. This completely letting go of what I have said and written, is perhaps the most wonderful aspect of my steady EL and my radiant LE. I am convinced, that the reader can experience, with me, that reading this long text was a good use of his or her time.

No comments:

Post a Comment