Sunday, January 28, 2024

 

Return,

 

Although I do read back what I have written – to catch any mistakes – I don’t feel any urge to return to what I have already written. I rather continue to say or write something new or prefer to remain without any language. Usually, we talk about not saying something, as being quiet, but my not saying anything is more or actually less than that, because I don’t entertain the illusion, I can have some private speech, some inner self talk or some thoughts.

 

I always have something enjoyable and revealing to return to, that is why I talk alone with myself and listen to the sound of my voice and can feel this wonderful sense of peace, which can only come when one engages in Embodied Language (EL). I know very well, that talking out loud with yourself, is considered to be a symptom of madness, but for me, it signifies my sanity and my intelligence. The quietness involved in talking with myself, is possible, because there is no language going on inside of me.

 

I don’t participate in Disembodied Language (DL), the way of dealing with language, in which we still get carried away by the idea, that we have a mind, or words and sentences inside our head. I like to go on with EL, because it allows me to say what I want to say, which is not what I have already said. EL is a return on the same path, I have gone with DL. Yes, like everyone else, I too unconsciously continued with DL for a long time, but I am recovering with EL.

 

Naturally, there is only a need, to say what I want to say, to the extent I haven’t said it. Once I have said what I wanted to say, I have said it, I have heard it and, ideally, I have understood and acted on it. With my EL, I direct and evaluate, which behavior needs to stop and which behavior has to be increased or decreased. If I do this optimally, skillfully, repeatedly and consciously, the results of my actions are good and I can confidently continue with my behavior, as there is no unattended business to return to. 

 

As I began to have less and less DL, but more and more EL, it became less and less needed for me to return to my EL, because my EL began to effortlessly express my Language Enlightenment (EL). Now that I have taken care of my own needs, I’m more than ever aware about the irrefutable sad fact, that most people live dissatisfied, meaningless, shallow lives, because they, unknowingly, engage in DL every day. They cannot live a peaceful, productive, happy life like me, with their unconscious way of dealing with language. It is on their behalf, that I continue to talk and write about the difference – which I already know – between our DL and EL. To my knowledge, nobody knows anything about this topic like I do.

 

Once you have identified and explored – by talking out loud with yourself and by listening to the sound of your voice – the immense difference between your DL and EL, you could never return anymore to who you used to be with only DL. Not too long ago, I still felt compelled to write and speak about what I have come to know, but this is no longer the case. I continue to write like this, because there might be someone, who catches on, who starts to speak with and listen to him or herself and who notices that everything I have said and written is equally true for anyone who sincerely tries it out. My dear Dutch friend AnnaMieke is such a courageous person. Please, go and read her wonderful blog and say for yourself, how her marvelous EL has affected her life. Here is the link to her blog: Vertaalde Shoonheid. (klompanna.blogspot.com)

 

You are experiencing all kinds of problems, because of how you deal with your language. Your troubles will only come to an end if you pay attention to how you deal with language. Language is a door through which you have left yourself. The only way, to return to yourself, is to go through that door again. You will return the way you came, by describing, to yourself, with your EL, how your DL has led you astray. Your return will be such victory, such a home coming.

 

Everything turns back to normal, when you return again to the way of talking in which you speak with a natural voice, which sounds and feels so good. You come out of all your fantasies, superstitions and illusions. When you say to yourself, there is really no language inside of you, energy begins to return to you, which was drained by this false notion, that you have thoughts or a mind. It happens, because it is true, there are absolutely no words inside of you.   

 

When I, some forty-five years ago, for the first time, started to explore my own EL, I still couldn’t believe it was possible. Although I have doubted it, I never gave up on it and I kept being amazed, about my own growing ability, to return to it and stay with it. Now, at age sixty-five, I live my life, which is full of EL and, consequently, a celebration of my LE. To me, it makes no difference, whether you experiment and find out about your EL or not, but if you do, I will rejoice in your success. If you go seriously on this return-journey, if you take the steps I suggest in my writings, my videos and songs, you will acquire your EL and then we will be able to enjoy our LE together. Please check out my You Tube channel. Just type my name Maximus Peperkamp.  

 

You’ll return your life to yourself, when you become in charge of your own language. With your DL, you have been beating around the bush. You were a stupid slave to your own language, which appeared to happen to you involuntarily. Basically, your language is meaningless, as long as you are acting out your conditioning history with DL, in which you have remained busy with others, to avoid being busy with yourself. I say, it is more than time for you to finally return to who you really are, by admitting that your language and your experience didn’t and couldn’t match. Your EL is the expression of your individuality and is the only path to your freedom. I know you don’t believe me and there is only a small chance, you will return to your senses with your EL.

 

To recognize that your own mechanical, unnatural, energy-draining DL is truly a devastating experience, means that everything you have believed in is false. With your EL, you step into a new phase of your life, in which there is a lot of work to be done, because with EL, everything has a new explanation. Are you patient, sensitive, courageous, persistent enough, to hear what you have to say to yourself with your EL?

 

When you switch from DL to EL, you will return, at once, to who you really are and have always been. In effect, you will instantaneously experience your LE. It is an incredible shock, and you will need to return to this transformative experience many, many times, before you can make sense of it with your EL. Each time you return to your EL, you first have to acknowledge and stop your DL and become fully conscious about the astonishing fact, that this seemingly simple act of speaking with yourself and listening to yourself, allows you to step out of eons of time of cultural conditioning. You are alone with yourself and responsible for everything in your life.

 

On the one hand, your EL is a great relief, but on the other hand, it is an enormous challenge. Moreover, there is no way back to your DL and although you try to back out of what you have started, you can’t help but notice, DL back-fires all the time. Even by merely reading and considering these words, you have come close to your own truth, but you are fearful about the consequences of your actions, which you have yet to take, to be able to have EL.

 

Your phony, unconscious, miserable, conflicted life with DL is always inviting you back and your return to it, is going to make things worse, as you know it has to do with your own language. If, however, you manage to continue with EL, things will settle down. Perhaps, you are one of the first human beings, to experience EL and this great privilege comes with  real self-knowledge, you are going to need all the time you can get, to learn to live with this new understanding. With EL you return your power to you.       

No comments:

Post a Comment