Sunday, January 21, 2024

 This beautiful text was originally written in Dutch by my dear friend AnnaMieke, with whom I have mapped out our Language Enlightenment (LE) through our weekly wonderful conversations with Embodied Language our (EL). Here is the link to her blog: My silence Mijn stilte. (klompanna.blogspot.com)

Devastating Silence
Realizing that expanding the moment, in the harmony it has, can explain why what I read is so similar to what I can experience. What no dam has broken in the evidence in which I have spoken, in which I thought to keep telling, from my flow and I am also busy with what is happening now, in the world around me. It sometimes keeps me busy, and I also hear every day how many people have been killed. No matter how many wars, in violating all rights and I no longer believe that what I am doing could also mean something to others. Because I see how the torture towards each other becomes a habit and they dare to say to me that I am crazy because I continue to listen to myself and writing. Because I know from all my experience, this unfolding has brought me and in opening myself up I understand less and less that the wars that exist also provide the nourishment to continue fighting, if only for their own right. It couldn't be more stupid, so beastly inhuman, what I have to see, what the mission has become to remain in fear and not be inclined to listen to oneself. It has gotten out of hand, it is almost a moral has become, the way the world is going now. Just as in many countries destruction is made more important than telling yourself what you really think about it. Destructive silence, as I call it, as my experience tells me that in the wake of my I can also let others know this, but especially to myself.
It is the wake that shows that in the wake of my writing, I will clearly continue, from my silence that can undergo destruction, without acting, in what it requires to be able to remain with myself. In which the worlds are at the struggle, against a forgotten existence, that another truth continues to arise in a writing. Sometimes there is silence, sometimes a whole noise and can express me, it is said, that can arise from my silence, that even the destruction that it can be, through my day and stay in my own space as I show in every sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment