Tuesday, January 23, 2024

 

Opinion,

 

Since I am able to joyfully, skillfully, continuously and consciously engage in Embodied Language (EL), I can express my Language Enlightenment (LE). I am a transformed, liberated, new, kind of human being, because my EL allows me to let go of my history of conditioning with Disembodied Language (DL). Of course, I have a different opinion about everything, than everyone, who is still stuck in DL and it seems to me, I have only just started to express myself. 

 

Supposedly, we are all entitled to our own opinion, but not to our own facts. However, with my EL, I can acknowledge certain facts, which people, who have DL, are unable to acknowledge, and I am the only one, who has these facts, which are not my opinion. There’s this horrible imaginary thing, our so-called mind, our delusional belief in inner language, about whether it is ever safe enough, to express openly, our opinion about ourselves and each other, which always indicates, we are fearful and engaging in DL.

 

When people express their opinion, usually, they don’t want to know or are not interested in, why they have this opinion. With me this is different. If I don’t know, why I have a certain opinion, I don’t want to express it. It feels, I have only recently – due to my ongoing EL – become capable of expressing own opinion. My own hesitation, doubt and caution about expressing my opinion, was, because, with DL, I was like everyone else, as I didn’t know, why I had such a strong opinion about everything. As I have stated, this has changed, because I discovered, that all my opinions – all of them – derive from my own understanding about the DL-EL distinction.

 

Freedom of speech is an oxymoron, if you persist with DL-lies and insist on expressing opinions, as if they were facts. You have the right to do this, but it is unintelligent. If there is any value to our so-called freedom of speech, it is because public discourse puts unintelligent behavior on extinction. It makes no sense, to express opinions, that aren’t emerging from and embedded in, the knowledge of our own ongoing EL, which only reveals itself if DL is stopped.

 

Without the existential knowledge, which can only come from our own ongoing EL – and which must be accurate self-knowledge about who we are – we are merely expressing another opinion, without being able to ground it in our reality. Nevertheless, it is the reality, we have created and, which, with  DL, we keep repeating, instead of creating it with EL.

 

In my opinion, everyone with DL is crazy. Since I am the only one, who is capable of having ongoing EL, I am – believe it or not – the only truly sane person. Although DL is our common conditioned way of dealing with our language and EL is our conscious way of dealing with our language, which transcends our history of conditioning with DL, both, our DL as well as our EL, are equally real and our involvement in one or the other, has it’s inevitable, predictable consequences, which, in the case of EL, are always good, but which, in the case of DL, are always bad.

 

The statement, there are no absolutes – which, how could it be otherwise? – came from our dreadful DL, seems to suggest the presumed fact, that there are no independent universal truths, however, with our EL, we realize, it was just someone’s often repeated distracting opinion. This saying is always thrown in, to distract from what is being said, particularly from how it is being said. More often than not, a person’s strong opinion, represents an unwanted outcome of that person’s mechanical DL, because the person, who experiences the good outcomes of his or her EL, isn’t, generally-speaking, getting involved in any useless discussion, debate, argument, fight, conflict, in which people try to endlessly dominate, coerce, outdo or manipulate each other with their opinions.

 

The person, who, like me, reliably achieves positive outcomes with his or her EL, always avoids joining in conversations with opiniated, superficial, cowardly people, as he or she will know, for a fact, that his or her EL will not be possible with them. I have no urge to give them my opinion and get my head chopped off again. However, I do have my own opinion. I do express my opinion, here on my blog, in writing and on You Tube, in the songs I sing, which are always about this, and, in the videos, in which talk about why I prefer to talk in the way, that I do and not like everyone else. I speak very differently from others, because I have EL, while most people only have DL.

 

Everyone can have EL. In spite of all our problems, we all still have it, once in a while, very briefly, but we don’t know how to continue with it, as we haven’t explored and understood the immense difference between our DL and our EL. This is not an opinion, because every can hear, that DL is going on everywhere, but EL, only sporadically, accidentally happens, because no matter how hard we deny our reality with our rigid DL, it is still there, waiting to be addressed, properly, with our EL. You are only going to acknowledge this fact, if you engage in EL with me.

 

I have a high opinion of myself, as I talk the talk and walk the walk. I know what I know. As long as you continue – without even realizing it – with DL, your opinions will prevent you from perceiving crucially important facts about how you use your language, which undermines your life. I am not going to change my opinion, about what I have come to know, due to my own delightful exploration of EL, but, if you aspire to have EL, you must accept my opinion as a fact. With your DL, you say, that I am just expressing my opinion and I can’t change that.

 

You are stuck with your DL and are going to remain incapable of change, as long as your DL continues. I have had to come to terms with that. When I began to study Psychology, I was naively hopeful, that we would talk about the facts of human behavior, but it became clear to me, that I myself had already discovered the very reason, why this couldn’t happen. Although people have occasionally shown some interest, there has never been any recognition of the difference between DL and EL and, thus, I felt greatly relieved, to have left the field of Psychology.

 

Let there be no doubt about it, my life is based on my personal opinion. Surely, I got older and wiser, but I don’t feel bitter or disappointed, but fortunate everything went the way it did. My current level of clarity, competence and satisfaction is better than it has ever been. I am absolutely certain about what I am talking about, that I dare say, I don’t really have any opinions, because everything I claim, can be and should be verified and will then be found to be true.

 

When I started this writing, with mentioning, I have only just started expressing my opinions, I was being modest, because I realize, after having written what I have written, I have never been wrong about what others called my opinion or ideas about DL and EL. I repeat both DL and EL are real, and, therefore, are observable phenomena. However, the difference between DL and EL, is a matter of your experience, because you decide – for yourself – what is DL and what is EL. You come to this experience, by talking out loud with yourself and by listening to the sound of your voice, while you speak and you will hear it.

 

Ongoing EL reveals our LE. This is as true for me, as it is for you. Obviously, our DL couldn’t express our LE, which is our natural, happy, healthy, lively, factual, intelligent, authentic, effortless way of being. This is possible for everybody. It is to your own detriment, you don’t get to know me, talk with me or take seriously what I have discovered, because with your DL, you cannot be who you are. I am a source, which is of much greater value than any of the other people, you admire or whose words you value. My opinion about you, matters more than your opinion about me. I don’t care about your admiration, because all I care about is that we get to talk about the difference between DL and EL and everything will follow from there. I am not teaching anything, just talking. Anyone who talks with me, will find out about their DL, their EL and their LE.        

No comments:

Post a Comment