Monday, April 8, 2024

 

Satisfied,

 

I am very satisfied with everything I have said and written. Usually, I only listen to what I have said, directly after I have recorded it, and, I only read back the stuff I have written, immediately after I have written it. I do this, because I like to continue to say or write something new. With  Embodied Language (EL), the fact that we enjoy it, while we say or while we write it, makes us want to continue with it. There is a beautiful internal coherence to our ongoing EL, which stands in stark contrast to the unnatural, phony, problematic, energy-draining Disembodied Language (DL), which is going on everywhere.

 

During our common DL, once our fleeting fit of curiosity is satisfied, we go on with something else, but once we discover the great difference between DL and EL, we want to go on with EL, even if it is a challenge to stop DL, so that it will be possible for us to go on with EL. In DL, we can never be satisfied, as our language ignores our needs. In EL, we aren’t telling ourselves stories, and, consequently, we step out of DL, in which we are stuck with our language. Reality is referred to with our language, but language is not the reality. Only in EL we acknowledge this.

 

Our discovery of the difference between our EL and DL is such a delight, because during EL we are no longer feeling imprisoned by what we – in DL – believed to be our mind or thoughts. We are certain – in EL – there is no language inside of us, and by reiterating this truth to ourselves, as often as we like, we behave accordingly, that is, we continue with our EL and we experience and celebrate our Language Enlightenment (LE).

 

We can only be satisfied, if all our doubts have been expressed and dissolved. In EL, we talk out loud with ourselves and hear, in the sound of our voice, if what we say has been properly addressed. We can hear, if we are satisfied, as our breathing slows down, becomes deeper and our voice resonates. We can’t fake our own relaxation and wellbeing. Our doubt continues as long as we are still trying to move away from the issue which is asking our attention. During EL, we pay and give attention to that which asks attention and by talking with ourselves about it, we can hear and feel, that we get clear, we dissolve our doubt, and we feel very satisfied.

 

By now, I must have said or written what I am addressing today in hundreds of different ways and, yet, I never get tired of saying or writing it. While it certainly is the guiding principle of my life, I wouldn’t call my preference for EL a belief, because it is not a matter of believing in it. I can experience my EL and to me, experiencing has nothing to do with believing. When people say: seeing is believing, they are unknowingly trying to say: experiencing is the end of all believing, but they can’t say that, because the proverbial picture – which speaks a thousand words – is, in DL, always more important to us, than what we can and do hear. In other words, in DL, written language is considered to be more important to us than spoken language, and, as a result, what we say, is more important that how we say it.

 

What we say becomes more or less important, because of how we say it. If what we say evokes the willingness to listen to it, we want to hear it and understand it, but we if it doesn’t sound good to us, we don’t want to know about it. Thus, whether we like it or not or are willing to admit it or not, in DL – which is our common way of dealing with language – we are almost permanently listening to things, we don’t want to hear. Yes, we are constantly saying things and doing things, due to DL, which we don’t want to say or do. We begin to discover this once we start to have EL, in which we listen to ourselves.

 

With our DL, we are underperforming. We can only be satisfied with a job well done. Instead of being truly satisfied, we brag and pontificate, but all of this signifies our own dissatisfaction. Once we know how to have EL, we realize that to be satisfied about our EL, we must give up on our tendency to want to have it with others. EL can only be shared with those who are willing to listen to themselves and are ready to hear it.

 

These descriptions, which are written here, by me, have already been said and listened to, by me, and that is why, I can write about it and you can read about it. Nobody else has articulated the value of the DL/EL distinction as elaborately and as clearly as I did. I deserve praise from those who claim to be academic or scientific for my extra-ordinary unique accomplishment. 


I have a request for anyone with the power, to make things happen. Get me a serious committee together of at least seven sincere, courageous, established, experienced, educated, scientific people, who allow me to verbally present my case. I predict, everyone will be amazed, that it is true, they, day in, day out, unconsciously, unwillingly engage in DL.

 

DL – our usual insensitive way of talking, which gave rise to how we deal with our language, to how we view ourselves and each other and sets the stage for all behavior – is anti-intellectual, outdated and problematic. I am sure, everyone will agree, that our DL can be stopped, so that we can finally have EL – the two are mutually exclusive – and explore the self-knowledge, which pertains to our own individual behavior.

 

With EL, we will continue to be satisfied. Our LE is just another word for the bliss, which is felt due to our deep satisfaction with ourselves. The more EL we are able to have, the more we will feel liberated from our history of conditioning with DL. This process of deconditioning as well as reconditioning relieves us from the burden of so-called self-knowledge, which wasn’t working for us, since it was completely unrelated, the general scientific knowledge, we have studied and learned about in our schools, colleges and universities. 


By becoming familiar with our EL, we become scientific about our own behavior and our relationships. This will truly make the world into a better place. Moreover, giving me an honorary degree, would be a major step in promoting what, more than ever before, the world needs today. I already have what I want, but recognizing me will be beneficial to anyone who comes to know their LE with their EL.

 

In closing, I would like to say something about dissatisfaction. We are constantly told, with DL, we must be satisfied with what we have. It is considered to be a bad thing to be dissatisfied, but how can we be satisfied, if we deny that we are dissatisfied? DL is the language of dissatisfaction and unless we stop it ourselves, we keep being dissatisfied. We can’t believe it, that stopping our DL, will make us satisfied, but, as I have said, stopping DL isn’t make-belief. We will only be able to have EL – and be satisfied – after our DL has been properly addressed and stopped. The moment that this happens, our satisfaction begins, and it will continue to the extent that we are able to continue with our EL.                               

No comments:

Post a Comment