Tuesday, April 2, 2024

 

Spade,

 

To be able to call a spade a spade, we need to have ongoing Embodied Language (EL), as with our unconscious, insensitive Disembodied Language (DL), we keep changing the meaning of words, and, consequently, our language and live become meaningless. You could argue, the spade has a need to be called what he or she is, but once you start talking about the so-called, she-spade or the he-spade, to supposedly, refer to the spade, who identifies as a female or as a  male, you are no longer calling a spade a spade.

 

Simply stated, a spade is a genderless garden tool, with a handle and a flat blade for digging, while a hoe is an equally non-binary agricultural tool consisting of a long handle with a flat blade fixed perpendicular to it at the end, for digging rows. We can only effectively use these words – spade or hoe – to refer to these different tools, because they are used for different purposes. It is, therefore, not a matter of comparing a spade with a hoe – or apples with oranges – because each word identifies something very different.

 

If you know what you are doing, you will use the right tool for the job, but you will never be using a hoe, when, in fact, you should be using a spade or vice versa. Angled blades of hoes make them great for weeding, edging, hilling, while flat blades of spades make them ideal for digging, moving earth or transplanting. Using a tool that is not designed for a particular job, can result in accidents, injury, or damage to the tool itself. Using the right tools for a job is essential for improving your work’s precision and quality.

 

It is obvious to anyone, who used these tools, a spade is better than a hoe for digging holes and for easily moving scoops of soil, while hoes are more useful, when breaking hard ground or new ground with a grub hoe or a garden pick or mattock. The latter is good for chopping tough sods, that are more difficult to handle with a spade. A spade is not a better tool than a hoe, but a different tool, necessary for another job.

 

Calling a spade a spade, is considered offensive by those who engage in DL. EL instantaneously exposes the ignorance of those, who mistake a hoe for a spade, as EL always illustrates, in DL, our words are not embodied. DL never refers to the individual, who is using the language. Thus, the hoe is called a spade, as the hoe demands to be called a spade, and this is how ridiculous our common way of talking is. There is nothing new, however, about DL, which has been going on since human beings became verbal. Yes, we haven’t acknowledged the difference between DL and EL, so we never called a spade a spade!

 

To me, it doesn’t matter, what anyone says, as long as they still engage in DL. I continue with my EL, as the DL of everyone is of no concern to me anymore. I leave all the arguing, fighting, hurting and suffering to others, because their way of talking is in essence a violent, abusive, and above all, stupid act. I literally have better things to do. I have no shame, when I say, with my EL: I am better than everyone with DL. It is the truth. Those who are offended, feel hurt because I don’t recognize their phony authority.  

 

Those, who are simply jealous or who try put themselves above others, always take offense to anyone with EL, who has a better life, than all the fools with DL. My joy in my EL isn’t about putting anyone down or putting myself above others, but it is about stating my own truth. I say what I am capable of saying, because I have nothing to prove. What I write is true for me. I know it and don’t doubt it. My EL is so clear, so peaceful and down to earth. I don’t postpone my wellbeing with any involvement in DL, as that would be a waste of my time and energy.

 

I have slept so nicely and just got up. It is still early in the morning. The window is a little bit open and the fresh morning air is coming into my room. The crisp coolness embraces me from top to toe. I have the whole day to myself, and I feel so wealthy, accomplished and grateful. My possession is my language. I do with it what I want. What I do, is not what anyone with DL imagines, they want to do with their language.

 

I do not imagine anything. EL is the expression of my being. I am someone magnificent and blissful. I call this my Language Enlightenment (LE), because it is articulated with my EL. My LE could never be uttered with the dull DL, which everyone is so incredibly busy with. I don’t have any involvement with DL, otherwise I couldn’t be myself. Being myself isn’t something I want, as it is something I am. I believed I wanted to be myself, as long as I was preoccupied with DL.

 

I never try to be myself with EL, as EL allows me to be who I am. It was such a big trip, I’ve been on, but I’ve returned home to myself. I too was, like everyone else, unknowingly, mechanically, involved in DL, and busy with so many things, which distracted me from my own language. Right now, it doesn’t seem to matter anymore, as it is no more important, but back then, my goal felt like a case of life and death. With EL, I don’t do anything else than enjoy who I am. My happiness is of no use to anyone with DL. They thrive on conflict and drama. I was like that too.  

 

I used to feel so sad, I wasn’t part of any kind of group. If I participated in group-activity, I always felt like an outsider. Looking back, on what was for so long the theme of my life – rejection – I now realize, that being on my own, isn’t matter of being rejected or not being accepted, but it is the inevitable consequence of using language to my own advantage, instead of against me.  

 

When people say that they need to be alone, to, supposedly, think or take a break from their involvement with others, they try to create a situation, in which they can have EL instead of DL. However, if they don’t speak out loud with themselves, they are unable to hear, what they would say, if they did. They don’t hear, what they would only be able to hear, if they would calmly tell themselves, what they really wanted to say to themselves. They can’t hear what they have never said to themselves and can’t feel or experience, what their DL distracts them from.

 

Even if our DL – in the absence of others – is somewhat decreased or, perhaps, temporarily stopped, it would still soon continue, because of our conditioning history. Those, who feel the most bothered by DL, are the most sensitive and intelligent people. They not only avoid DL, but they naturally find their way to EL. Stated differently, knowing what we don’t want – with our language – reveals what we want, and are already capable of. Therefore, as soon as our DL has been stopped, our EL begins and as it keeps going, things are just getting better and better. We are on our path of wellbeing, as there is no reason, why we would be doing anything else.  If you go to my You Tube channel maximuspeperkamp-hw8sw, you can hear me read this writing and provide some additional comments. 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment