Thursday, September 7, 2023

 

Chance,  

 

Would you give me a chance, to say something funny? Yes, it is up to you. Can you handle it, that things aren’t as bad, as you believe them to be? I can make you laugh. To me, it is no problem, but for you, real laughter never gets a chance. Yes, I like my own words. Certain words, I love so much, that I use them very often. I really don’t mind using them all the time, as it always makes me laugh. You can only have authentic laughter with your own language.

 

Will you laugh at your own words? No man was ever wise by chance. Look, you can keep blaming me, someone else, and, ultimately, yourself, for not being funny, but learning from your lack of laughter, that is, learning from your problems and confusion,  requires exploration, about why you prefer misery to be your life? Do you dare to laugh, about your answers, which weren’t true? When have you failed enough, so that, finally, you give laughter a chance?

 

These are all important questions, because certain requirements must be fulfilled before laughter can happen. For instance, you can’t miss the punchline. If you miss the punchline, you’re missing the whole joke and it isn’t any fun, if someone else explains it to you, why it was funny. Besides, you’re disturbing someone’s laughter, if you bother them and ask them: what did he say? That takes all the fun away.

 

You’ve had your chance to laugh, but you’ve missed it, over and over again. Apparently, you are just too lazy, to learn, to avoid, the dreadful circumstances, in which there cannot be any laughter. Obviously, you need to get out of these ghastly situations, but you don’t want to move. Is someone funny, when he or she lifts, carries and moves your heavy, awful,  horrible language, while you keep hanging on to it?

 

If you want to experience laughter, there are rules to be followed. If you don’t want to follow the rules, fine, but you’ll find your bed as you made it. Most likely, you’ve already decided I’m not funny, but you haven’t even given me the chance to explain myself. I know something about laughter, you don’t know. I  engage in Embodied Language (EL), that is why I can laugh all the way to the bank. And, I don’t wait for those, who are stuck in Disembodied Language (DL).  

 

You increase the probability of your laughter, if you seize your chance to speak your piece. However, it makes absolutely no sense, to continue with your DL. To laugh, you must stop your DL, it’s so simple. My chances of making you laugh are increased, if I laugh about myself, but what is the use of that, if you keep refusing to do that? I laugh about myself, not because I believe I’m funny, but because I have EL, therefore, I enjoy what I’m saying. My Language Enlightenment (LE) makes me funny as hell.  

 

I don’t believe myself to be funny, but I am funny and those, who believe themselves to be funny, don’t know, they have DL, as they want to be understood. I don’t want to be understood, since I understand myself. I want you to understand yourself, as this will give you the chance to laugh. People who want to be understood, are demanding. That is not a laughing matter. When a speaker dominates, intimidates, distracts and manipulates the listener and overwhelms him or her, with verbal diarrhea, we are dealing with the real reason, why peace never gets a chance and why human beings everywhere are in constant conflict with each other.

 

Yes, you must drop down your guard, to be able to laugh. I am not responsible, to make that happen. I just continue with my EL and my humor is not for you, if you hang on to your DL. Whatever you find funny, to me is disgusting and stupid. I don’t stand a chance with your thick wall, which is your defense and your fear to be here. I don’t cater to your DL, as I know, your inability to laugh cannot be overcome with more DL. I am vehemently against your phony laughter, as it signifies something is wrong with you.

 

You may start to feel sick and tired, while reading or hearing my words, but only someone’s EL gives you a chance to snap out of your DL. This isn’t humor as you know it. It would be funny, if you would agree with me. You know what I’m talking about. The fact, that you can’t laugh together with me about my EL, makes you feel something, you have been trying to avoid at all cost: you are wrong. Yes, I am right and you can’t stand it, although you’ve done everything in your ability to deny what I say, still, you feel I am right, because I am funny. My humor is upsetting, because you’re the one who is addicted to drama.

 

May be, while reading my texts, you will be taking a chance, to admit, for once, you were wrong, not to laugh? After reading this, you’ll be more aware that genuine laughter doesn’t come about by chance or dumb luck. With your unintelligent, dull, forceful, automatic DL, you never had a chance to pick up on this fact. Moreover, you’ve ruined your chance to have fun, because you’ve never paid attention to how you sound while you speak. Hearing yourself speak, gives you a chance to change your own life.   

No comments:

Post a Comment