Sunday, September 10, 2023

 

Sound,  

 

Although I enjoy it and know it is true, what I say, is less important than how I sound. I can say and write this, because I overcame my fear, to create with my language, the situation in which I can feel safe. My hesitation, to surpass my conditioning – to let what I say or write or how I sound depend on others – began to dissolve, when I started to talk out loud with myself and listen to the sound of my voice. It is that sound, which resulted in this writing, which is read by me, in the same way, as I listen to myself.

 

I feel, while I speak or write, in my body, if I have Embodied Language (EL) or Disembodied Language (DL). There was a time, when I lost my EL again and again and engaged, to my own dismay, in DL. It felt, I had to search for my EL, but I found it back again. Then, I went through a phase, in which it became easier to have EL by myself, but now, I can no longer produce DL. Every time, I was able to stop my own DL, it felt so good, but currently, this is no more an issue for me, as the DL of others, doesn’t bother me anymore, as it used to. It used to really upset me.

 

I’ve had so much EL, that DL became insignificant to me. I just don’t care, that the whole world engages in DL, because I am able to continue with my EL. My attention goes to EL, not DL. Whenever I withdraw  from the violence – which, to me, DL is – I notice an immediate change in my energy. I now look back on a time, when I seemed to get a kick out my escape from dangerous situations. However, I was lacking,  the skill, to avoid these threatening circumstances altogether. I feel so happy, because I am capable of staying with my own EL. My EL effects all my other behaviors, in such a way, that I no longer experience the confrontations, I once believed to be necessary.

 

I used to feel invincible and without any boundaries and others were the only limit to my behavior, but now, due to my EL, I live within my means. This has made me feel as healthy, satisfied and calm, as I am today. I am reminded of the Latin saying: mens sana in corpore sano, a sound mind in a sound body. It came (100) from the Roman poet Juvenal, who also said what I say: what I commend to you, you can give to yourself. I believe, he too was talking to himself and his words are an early rendition of EL.

 

I have changed, not because there was anything wrong with my lively behavior, but because I don’t want to give anyone a chance to stop me. Stated differently, I can continue with my EL, which is not accepted by anyone and I live by my own authority, which is my intelligence. My positivity derives from who I am and how express myself in my speech and in my writings. I call it my Language Enlightenment (LE), as my EL expresses my truth, my consciousness and my bliss. This is my version of the Sanskrit term Sat-Chit-Ananda, which describes the spiritual nature of human beings, but, to me there is no spirituality, as everything is always about language.

 

Om or aum is a symbol supposedly representing a sacred sound, since we have never acknowledged the great difference between DL and EL. In other words, we have made our natural sound, while we speak, into something special, because we seldom if ever use it. There is no doubt about it, during EL we speak with the sound of our wellbeing. All of our superstitious spiritual and nonsensical philosophical mumbo jumbo derives from the simple fact, that we couldn’t and didn’t speak with our authentic sound.

 

Nobody can come between me and my EL and this is my LE. Those who have DL, have no influence on me whatsoever. Although I am aware, I was, like everyone else, undermined by DL, this deleterious effect no longer occurs, as it did in the past. If I feel sad, it is because I am able to have EL, but there is no one to have EL with. I accept that sadness, which has always been with me and which has helped me. However, I am not troubled by the many problems that are created by DL. It is my responsibility, which has allowed me, to move on with EL – even if this meant, I had to be alone – and to leave DL behind.  

 

There are two women, who make a big difference in my life: my loving wife Bonnie, with whom I have been married thirty-eight years and my loving Dutch friend AnnaMieke, with whom I talk every week. It is amazing how AnnaMieke and I have developed in recent months, because of our conversations and writings. She writes so beautiful about her EL on her blog (https://klompanna2.blogspot.com ), which I read almost every day. We are both surprised, delighted and grateful, about how we influence each other with our EL.   

 

I quit being a psychology instructor at Butt College, but also stopped teaching people about EL, because of my connection with AnnaMieke, who urged me to continue with my EL. We have together, with our EL, realized our LE. I’ve never heard or read about two people, who, due to their conversation, became enlightened together. AnnaMieke is the only person with whom I talk about all the ins and outs of EL. I would love share my EL with more people, but it is already good the way it is. After today, I will take a break from writing on my blog, as I feel something has been completed, which can now have its effect. Everyone is welcome to join us in our weekly skype conversations on Sunday, at 4:30 Pacific Standard Time. Kind greetings, my skype name is: limbicease       

No comments:

Post a Comment