Sunday, September 24, 2023

 

Really,

 

Is it really true, that I am enlightened? Yes, it is and I am so happy to tell you about it. You too would be enlightened, if you would really listen to me and let me explain how it works. It is really simple. I have a very different enlightenment, than anyone has ever talked about. I call it Language Enlightenment (LE). I also have lots of songs on my You Tube channel about this. Just go to You Tube and type in my name, Maximus Peperkamp and you will hear me singing about my LE. 

 

My LE has recently begun to blossom, due to my ongoing Embodied Language (EL). I discovered the difference between EL and Disembodied Language (DL) during my early twenties, but it wasn’t until the other day – or, was it last week, or last month? – that I suddenly felt comfortable talking about LE. My writing about it helped me to overcome my own hesitation, which, of course, still had to do with my own history with DL. I have now put my DL in its place – that is, behind me – by talking with myself, by listening to myself, by writing to myself and by reading my writing about my talking with myself.

 

I am now really enlightened. I remember saying this, many years ago, when my language was not yet fully adjusted to my experience. It was really confusing to me, since I knew, I was enlightened, but I could not believe it, because I was still having many problems, which were all related to my own conditioning with DL. I don’t have these problems anymore. They have all been solved by now and it seems as if I managed to do all this very quickly, effortlessly and effectively.

 

I was having so many problems, that I really couldn’t believe, I would ever be without them, yet, here I am. It all happened so fast, I don’t even know when. I cannot pinpoint any event that brought it about, but one thing is for sure, that sharing my LE with my EL, every week, on skype, with my dear Dutch friend AnnaMieke, must have something to do with it. We have made history, because by sharing our EL and LE  with each other, we both have become established in our LE. We are really the only two human beings, who not only became enlightened together, but who have acquired this EL, which – as is going to become clearer every day – is going to show us,  that everything that was said about enlightenment, without mentioning EL, was just a bunch of bullshit.

 

Everyone who hears and knows the great difference between DL and EL, will find that the speaker, who has DL, sounds really horrible. Everyone who speaks with a voice that demands attention, is completely unaware, that he or she sounds that way. When the person with DL, begins to hear his or her own voice, he or she is shocked to find out, that he or she is so used to speaking with a voice, which he or she him or herself doesn’t even like to listen to. Once you catch yourself having DL, you will know, you were imprisoned – your whole life – by your own DL.

 

DL speakers always sound really pushing, grabbing, holding, fighting, draining, annoying, distracting, sneering, grinding, pointing, slapping, defending, attacking, hiding and condemning. This is no joke, as DL is based on the struggle to get the attention from the listener. Only the most insidious, manipulative, domineering, fanatic speakers will win this battle and, there are, everywhere around the world, really only a handful of people, in DL, who are doing all the talking, supposedly, in the name of others. All of this is going to change with EL, in which everyone can have their say. Moreover, one can only engage in EL, if one accepts that one is enlightened, as it is really our LE, which makes us want to continue EL.

 

Once you investigate your own ability to have EL, it will become really clear to you, you are enlightened and you have always been enlightened, but  – as I have previously explained – you just didn’t have the language yet, to express it. In DL, something really nasty, stupid and profoundly problematic is going on, as everyone, inadvertently, believes, that those obsessive, grandiose, pompous, boring, scripted actors, who do all the talking, are right, but the fact is, they only know how to force their narrative to others. Certainly, there is a way of talking – which sets the stage for how we deal with our language intelligently – in which no one dominates, exploits, intimidates, minimizes, humiliates or dehumanizes  anyone. This new way of talking can’t be anything else but your EL, which always expresses your LE.

 

It really matters a great deal, whether you continue to unconsciously have DL or whether you come into your own with deliberate, skillful, steady, enjoyable, EL, because only with the latter, will you be able to acquire the genuine self-knowledge, with which you instruct yourself, to only have the kind of behavior, which results in positive consequences. I know you don’t really believe a word of what I say, but that is just your usual DL talking. You really need to try it out, to speak with yourself, to listen to the sound of your own voice and to notice, that when you have EL, you no longer try to sound, like this or like that.

 

Yes, it really is just that simple and EL sounds too good to be true and your distrust, is exactly why you don’t have it and continue with dull, mechanical, coercive DL. It is quite astonishing, but what is really taking place in the world today, is we are witnessing the swan-song of mankind’s DL. You may not want to know this, but I say to you, it is really urgently needed, to retire your dreadful, brutal and utterly meaningless DL. A beautiful future lies ahead of you, if you shift from DL – which encapsulates your entire history of conditioning – to EL, in which you will be truly reborn. The truth will set you free and your joy will really be greater than your fear. I can write and say this, because I am really enlightened.                      

No comments:

Post a Comment