Friday, September 29, 2023

 

Only,  

 

I only want Embodied Language (EL), because I am enlightened. My Language Enlightenment (LE) told me, to stop wasting my time with Disembodied Language (DL). I understand, why people are stuck with their DL and I can’t help them. They can and should help themselves, but I know, they won’t do this, as they are slaves to their conditioning history.

 

You have asked yourself the question, about why you do the things you do, a million times, but as long as you are engaged in DL, you get carried away by the answers, you come up with. Only if you have your own question – with EL – do you find your own answer and be done with it. Only someone like me, doesn’t have any questions, because I have asked and answered all of them, with EL. Such is my LE.

 

I have often been accused of not listening and only recently, have I become capable of understanding why I didn’t want to listen. I was feeling so ashamed about it, because I wanted to listen, but yet, I didn’t. Somehow, I could never really listen to anyone’s DL. It is a miracle, I have come as far as I have, because the bottom line of my life was and still is, I ignore all DL. I wasn’t always as good at it and resolved about it, as I am today, but I have always been that way.

 

If only you would allow yourself, to be a little bit like me, yes, if only you could trust these words and say out loud – to yourself – that what I say is really true, you wouldn’t want to listen to anyone’s DL anymore either. Only someone, who has come to know the difference between DL and EL, can go against his or her own conditioning history with DL and continue with EL, like I do. Moreover, only someone, who falls in love with his or her own EL, attains his or her LE.  

 

It would be dreadful for me, if I would only write on my blog about my EL and my LE, in the hope, to one day convince you, to have EL with me. However, the fact is, I don’t care about that anymore. It is not so much, that I don’t care about you, but I don’t care about your DL. It is nothing personal. Yes, with DL, you can never be personal. Only if you have EL, can you be personal, as only EL brings out your sound. I care more about my EL, because it sounds so good.

 

I am able to stay with and go on with EL, because I really sound better, than anyone with DL. If only you would pay attention, to how you sound, while you speak, you would immediately notice, you speak with a voice, which isn’t real, but which is acted. I don’t ask you to listen to me or to trust me, but to speak with and listen to yourself and to trust the voice you only have, when you don’t act. When you listen to yourself, in that way, you will begin to really speak with yourself and effortlessly engage in EL.

 

Of course, I can read, whatever someone else has written, I’m capable of it and I have often done so, in the past. Surely, I can also listen – I don’t have a hearing defect – to whatever someone else is saying and I have done that too, but today, I am no longer interested in what someone else has written, nor in what someone else is saying, as I recognize, it is all more of the same, stupid, boring, mechanical DL.

 

My EL may strike you as very serious, but it is funny and you have my permission, to laugh about what I say. I say this, so you don’t miss – like you always do – the opportunity to laugh. It would be sad, if I said something funny and you missed it. Sad for you, not for me, because I will laugh anyway, regardless of whether you find me funny or not. I am into defiant humor. I defy the odds, which, I don’t view as being against me, but being against everyone, who has DL.

 

To acknowledge my arrogant humor, is one thing, but to experience, why it is that way, is another. I mention this specifically, to make myself clear, so you can bring attention, to how you feel, because you are not in the habit of doing that, with your DL. You laugh as little, as miserly, as phony, as you do, because, supposedly, your feelings and experiences don’t matter enough, to be laughed about, by you.

 

I’ve got news for you. Since I laugh about myself, you can laugh, in this special environment, which I have created, with this blog. Moreover, you finally laugh about your own stuff, as I don’t distract you with my stuff. It is such a break-through, to use my humor, to laugh about yourself. Nobody can laugh about you, the way you can laugh about yourself. As I was just saying, I am only here to help, as it comes natural for me, to do that. If you don’t want it, read something else, something that is more interesting.

 

I know, I am not the source of your joy and laughter, I’m merely a catalyst. I enhance your ability, to laugh about yourself, because I am the only one, who has EL. Without laughter – that is, without laughing at yourself – you will continue to fail, to have EL. Only EL can make you do that, as your DL always creates the illusion of humor. Indeed, DL creates the illusion of everything. You imagine being important, but you are not. You fancy being in control, but you’re not. You assume you are immortal, but you are going to die, just like every other human being. You believe, with fanatic DL, that you are right, but, hilariously, with EL, you will find, you were absolutely wrong.  

 

I often say, that with EL, the experience comes first and then follows the understanding. In other words, in EL, understanding is secondary to experiencing, as our understanding emerges from our experience. Today I want to revise this, because your EL follows from your laughter, about your own dull, automatic, unintelligent, demanding, self-defeating, nasty DL. I imagine hearing you laugh, whole-heartedly, about  the misery of all of mankind. How the hell, did we get it so wrong? What took us so long? Well, it isn’t about us, it is about you. You got it wrong and you took this long, to laugh at yourself, to make your EL possible and to hear yourself say: I am enlightened.

 

P.S. Check out my songs about our DL, EL and LE on You Tube. Type in my name Maximus Peperkamp and listen to me singing my own texts to famous songs. I accompany my songs on the ukulele.   

No comments:

Post a Comment