Monday, September 25, 2023

 

Happy,

 

I'm happy. I have had a wonderful weekend and will soon go to the sports club, to do my daily cardio and weight lifting routine. It's still early, but I've already gotten enough sleep and with these words, my Embodied Language (EL), I let my day begin. Far away I hear the honking of a train. It is cool weather and autumn is in the air.

 

You can't make up EL. It is not faith, but a certainty, because you know it is possible. I tell you what happens and it's fine the way it is. I'm going to make coffee and eat something soon. I am very quiet and continue to write calmly, in order to be able to read what my language tells me. I don't know in advance and I'm curious what my EL will bring me today.

 

Every day is a blessing, because of my EL, which has now come to describe the maturity of my Language Enlightenment (LE). The coffee tastes so good and I ate a delicious cookie with it. I'm going to record some videos soon, on which I'll talk about what I'm talking about in this writing. It will then become even clearer to the reader that our true nature can only be experienced with EL, but for a long time we were unable to do so because of our Disembodied Language (DL).

 

Of course, I also had to stop
 my DL first, before I could 
continue with my EL 
unhindered. Yesterday 
I had a wonderful conversation
 with a former colleague who,
 like me, taught psychology at
 Butte College. He was 
fascinated by what I was
 saying, about my LE and 
my EL and laughingly expressed
 the hope that he could 
understand it. I assured him 
that he had really understood
 it, because he experienced 
what I was saying and we 
were so delighted together 
with our conversation, which
 expressed our passion for 
psychology so well.

 

In our conversation, it came up that our LE, which could be said with the help of our EL – just like hammering nails into a plank, raking the autumn leaves in the garden, or washing the dishes after dinner – is actually something very impersonal. In EL, we use our words not as egos or as thinkers, but as interested, objective, curious, but also satisfied, benevolent scientists.

 

Since in EL, we only express our positive emotions, we can finally, very calmly and steadily, speak from our rationality and intelligence about everything that we unknowingly talked about in an emotional way in DL. Speaking in an emotional manner is always related to the negative emotions, which we continue to experience, because of our dealings with DL. It is precisely for this reason, that we continue to demand that in order to be heard, as speakers, we dominate the listener's attention.

 

Surely, DL is the immature, emotional, ineffective, compulsive way of dealing with language, in which speakers - when push comes to shove - always continue to oppress the listeners. When we get to know the contrast between DL and EL, however, we immediately notice we, as speakers, do not have to make any effort to get the listener's attention. In EL, speaking, listening and understanding ourselves and each other comes effortlessly.

 

I am so happy today because I can say and write all this, with the knowledge, that I am not thinking this, but I am only saying, writing, hearing and reading it. For me, thinking doesn’t exist, as there’s only EL. There is no language within us. There is no me inside of me who writes this. I know everyone who has DL believes in thinking and probably will never get around to having EL, but I see their problem very differently than they do. For those who, unconsciously, have DL, it always seems to be about even more violent, even more combative, even more confrontational, even more attention-requiring, even more arrogant, even more of the same and, therefore, even more dominant way of speaking, while for those who have EL, there is no problem at all. I say and write this effortlessly and with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment