Thursday, February 15, 2024

 

Expectation,

 

During our habitual, unconscious Disembodied Language (DL), we are constantly acting out our own as well as each other’s conditioning history. In other words, we expect ourselves and each other, to have DL. Due to that expectation, our DL never really stops, because we remain fearful of what happens, when we don’t do as we were told and have learned to instruct ourselves. The word expectation has its origin in Latin, ex-spectare, to await, look out for, desire, hope, long for or anticipate; look for with anticipation; from ex, thoroughly, + spectare, to look; specere, to look at; the root, spek, to observe.

 

A big belly shows that a woman is expecting a baby. However, in hierarchical DL, domineering speakers expect much more, than only something to see, as they demand to hear the listener’s subservience. In the case of a stand-up comedian, a speaker expects an audience to laugh; in the case of an adulterating prince, who got promoted to be king, people must bow, and say, your highness; and, in the case of the perverted, child-licking – yak – oh so very kind Dalai Lama, humble, meditative people say, your holiness.

 

In a previous awkward attempt, to pander to the black vote, Biden said something, I find hilariously cringeworthy and racist, in an interview with Lenard Larry McKelvey, who is a radio host, TV personality and comedian, who professionally calls himself Charlamagne tha God. I guess that ridiculous name is meant to demand respect and you are supposed to feel really impressed. However, not fuddy-duddy Biden. Nobody on the left has ever called him out on his bullshit, but Biden condescendingly said: I’ll tell you, if you have a problem figuring out whether you are for me or for Trump, then you ain’t black. I hope his expectation, to get more votes fails, as his horrible administration finds illegal migrants more important than any minority group, blacks included. The American people have the expectation of their president, to close the border and keep us safe. It is my expectation, that Biden is going to be voted out.      

 

During DL, we can never say to other people what we want to say and, therefore, everyone constantly talks behind each other’s back. People still talk, but not with those, who are supposedly more important than them. Shit always rolls downhill, so we only talk with those, who tolerate us, so-called friends, our family, those we expect not to betray us. We all know – even though we don’t know about the difference between DL and Embodied Language (EL) – even those who are close to us, put themselves above us and try to get away with their pretentions, intimidations and defensiveness. Basically, in DL, we are all at war with each other and ourselves and we are not having any expectation, it will ever change.

 

Once you have tasted the difference between your DL and your EL, you have a different expectation. In DL, all your expectations were frustrating, because you were never correctly predicting your happiness, but during EL, your expectation comes through. You experience more and more positive consequences of all the behavior which is under control of your EL. In other words, in DL expectation is a bad thing, but in EL, it is the name of the game and things just keep getting better. Surely, EL defies all expectation.

 

When you know, that you can have EL, you will have a very different expectation, than everyone who has DL. You expect others to have EL with you, because you don’t want to have any DL anymore. In other words, you want an audience, who is like you and who responds to your verbal behavior, in the same way, that you respond to it yourself. Ideally, this is the case, that is why – generally speaking – when we speak the same language, we understand each other. Although we speak the same language, we still don’t understand each other, because we don’t know, we engage in DL. Actually, in DL, we pretend to understand each other and know our place, but the underlying expectation is, to do as we are told.

 

When people say to each other, that you shouldn’t have any expectations, they basically mean to say, that in DL, you only get what you, supposedly, really want, if you demand it. Only those speakers, who impress, and, therefore, dominate their audience – which, obviously, isn’t allowed to speak – will win the battle for attention. This is why, during our usual way of talking, only a few speakers, do the talking, because there is no turn-taking in DL. In EL, on the other hand, speakers become listeners and listeners become speakers fluidly and without any rules.

 

I used to be sad, frustrated and dissatisfied about the fact that nobody would have EL with me, but my understanding about the difference between DL and EL has continued to evolve. There is nothing wrong with the expectation of others, to have EL with me – and, I would even say, it is necessary – but, similarly to speaking the same language, such an expectation only works with those, who know the same EL, but it doesn’t work for those, who only know about DL. I expect them to have their stupid, insensitive, phony, sentimental, competitive, mechanical DL. Surely, my expectation now doesn’t bother me, as I am correct, because with DL, people will always continue with their attention-demanding, needy, superficial crap.

 

I was at the Open Mike last night and played a peaceful melody on my recorder. Since I had not been there for many months, people seemed to have noticed my absence. In the past, I shared with others, I write this blog about EL and my Language Enlightenment (LE) and I post videos on You Tube, but this time, I didn’t even try to talk with anyone. Although I was kindly welcomed back, nobody came to talk with me about EL, because they are all stuck in pretentious DL. Luckily, I was one of the first to perform. While I was playing my tune, I felt aware, I would like to have an audience, who hears, like I can hear myself and for a brief moment, it even seemed as if this audience was present, but then, disturbing noises were heard, as people couldn’t listen. Only those who have listened to themselves, can listen to others. Those who engage in DL, don’t listen to themselves and their so-called listening to others is, from my perspective, a form of lying and disrespect. Everything was exactly as I had expected it to be. I realized, why I hadn’t gone there anymore. I felt so relieved, to leave that crowd and to go home early.  

 

While I was young, I travelled to Italy, Greece, Israel and Egypt. My expectation was to find something meaningful about the root of Western civilization, but all I found, was a bunch of ruins and museums, which upon visiting, didn’t interest me very much. While I met many friendly people, the majority was hopelessly stuck in their cultural identity and unable to comprehend, there exists a reality beyond what they were used to. I searched for my true self, but also this expectation went up in smoke. With my DL, I was never able to find what I was looking for, but with EL, I’ve stopped looking, as everything became clear. Expectation is such loaded word, because it is true for everyone with DL, that our childish wishes don’t come true. When we grow up and can finally engage in ongoing EL, we laugh about our LE, which makes us always expect and achieve the very best.     

No comments:

Post a Comment