Saturday, June 15, 2024

 Millionaire Humor,

 

This excellent writing is an appeal to all the world’s millionaires. For once, put your money where your mouth is, get in touch with me and do what you should have already done a long time ago: help me in every way you are capable, to promote Embodied Language (EL). I am not interested in or capable of setting up or running a business, but you are. It is your responsibility to do good to the world with all the money and power you have accumulated. As I have stated, EL is the language individualism, which is direly needed in western democratic countries, which are falling apart, due to unaddressed Disembodied Language (DL), the language of the family, the group or the collective.  

 

If you want your wealth to pay off and not just throw your money down the bottomless pit of some idealistic, but utterly unrealistic goal, come and talk with me and understand, why I need your support and fame, to let everyone know about the EL, the language of individual freedom. Unless EL is acquired and unless you, as well as others, are going to stop all DL, the future looks very grim. DL has no future and to continue with it is like digging our own grave.

 

Although I ask millionaires to invest in EL, I am not interested in their money. The only thing I care about, is for others to make it financially possible for EL to find its way to millions of people. I am not into selling myself, advertising myself, promoting myself, writing a book, giving a lecture, a session or a seminar. I only do what I am capable of and what I like to do. I am only interested in having EL with you and if I would get involved with any of the aforementioned, I would surely again participate in DL and that is simply not what I want to spend my time doing.  

 

I have what it takes, to continue with my EL and that is why I speak and write from my Language Enlightenment (LE). I once had a millionaire, who was interested in promoting my work and who wanted to set me up with a ghost-writer. This was a generous offer, but it turned out, neither he nor the ghost-writer was interested in EL for themselves and so the book never appeared. It will never appear, unless the next ghost-writer and millionaire show interest in having EL for themselves, as I can’t deal with anyone, who doesn’t want to have EL with me.

 

Only millionaires, who are willing to stop their own DL and who are motivated to have EL with me, need to apply. I know, there are only a few people, who will fit this requirement, but I’m just being straightforward about how I operate. I don’t care about any organization, because no organization has ever cared about me. There is no way in which this is ever going to change, as ongoing EL and LE are personal matters. Surely, I am also not going to praise any millionaire for his or her support. They should only do it, if they accept, that I don't do any ass-kissing. I am not asking anyone for any special favor. A bridge needs to be built with the right materials, the design has to be solid and the engineers who build it, must know exactly what they are doing. However, the building and the maintenance of the great bridge of communication, is totally for each of us our own responsibility.  

 

Millionaires are running giant corporations, but, just like everyone else, they engage in DL, day in day out. Certainly, there is always cunningness and ruthlessness involved in being a millionaire, but such trades have to be addressed from the get-go. I make no exceptions for billionaires, as they too, like everyone with DL, will have to do whatever it takes, to get their own head out of their own stinking ass. I am not going to do it. I have no respect for anyone, just because they are wealthy and powerful, but I would like them to become interested in their own EL, as that is the path for EL to spread. Right now, nobody is interested in EL, because everyone with money is only promoting DL and that has to change.

 

I emigrated – legally – from the Netherlands to the United States in 1999 and became a US citizen in 2001. To me, America is, foremostly, still, the land of the opportunity, but to be an individual. Very few people get this crucially important part of the American Dream, that, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, requires ongoing EL, the language of freedom, that is, the language of the conscious individual. America, like other free Western democratic societies, is on the decline, as the insidious group-behavior of our common DL undermines individualism. Being a millionaire only makes sense, if you do something useful with your money and pouring your money down the drain is unintelligent and wasteful. 

 

We often hear people talk about making the world into a better place, but with our stupid DL, millionaires, like everyone else, create only more chaos, conflict, and, yes, unhappiness. It is astonishing to me, that so many philanthropists support all these universities, where students are indoctrinated with DEI and communism and where the authorities tolerate antisemitism, as if it is an important issue of the freedom of speech. Only the difference between DL and EL can address the problems of our so-called communication, which is DL.

 

Millionaires are made, not born. However, we are made to engage in DL, regardless of whether we acquire great wealth, fame or power. We don’t know how to engage in ongoing EL, and we can, therefore, only pretend to have it, with our DL, with our influence, with our dominance, with our ability to change the propaganda narrative. Obviously, EL is not about any of that, as EL isn’t about others, but about ourselves. Who are we to pretend to, influence or dominate, when we are ourselves?

 

I found two good jokes for you. A 60-year-old millionaire is getting married. His friends are jealous and one of them asks how he landed such a hot 23-year-old blond beauty. Simple, grins the millionaire, I faked my age. His friends are really amazed and asked him what age he told her. He replied: I said I was 87. And, here’s another millionaire joke. A teacher stood in front of the class. She said: take a pencil and paper and write an essay with the title: if I were a millionaire. Every student in the class began to write furiously. Everyone but Phillip, who leaned back into his seat, with his arms folded. What is the matter, the teacher asked Phillip, why don’t you begin? Phillip replied: I’m waiting for my secretary. I have two questions for the few millionaires, who hopefully read this. Are you old enough yet, to acknowledge, that your DL is as much façade, as the slimy DL of those, who envy you for your money? Whenever I tell people my name is Maximus, they always ask me: do you go by Max? You, my dear millionaire, may call me Phillip. I look forward to hearing from you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment