Saturday, February 20, 2016

Posting My Journal

Dear reader,

Today (02/20/2016) I have decided that I am going to publish my journal writings about Sound Verbal Behavior (SVB) on this blog. My journal started in on 11/07/2013. You will be able to read about the changes I have gone through since that time. I use this post to let you know.
 
I would very much like your feedback and will answer any question you may have about my writing. Also, I am open to skype with you. You can email me at mpeperkamp@sbcglobal.net and set up an appointment with me. Also, you can reach me by phone (530) 354-6672. I live in Chico, California.

Although I am particularly interested in talking with behaviorists I am open to anyone who is willing to explore the SVB/ Noxious Verbal Behavior (NVB) distinction with me. I wrote all this to get you interested in trying it out and using it in your life.  I look forward to talking with you....


Sound Greetings,

Maximus Peperkamp

No comments:

Post a Comment