Wednesday, June 7, 2023

 

Cure,

 

Those who are famous for making others laugh, don’t have the ability to do what I do. I don’t make you laugh about me, but about yourself. I cure you from your religious belief in having to laugh about others. My approach works, as the fact that you don’t laugh about what I say, indicates you’re beginning to pay attention to yourself.

 

You only laugh about yourself, if you pay sufficient attention to yourself, to be able to do so. Getting annoyed with me doesn’t work, so get over it. Be curious about how paying attention to yourself works. Stop being distracted, the moment you don’t like it, because you need all the energy for your laughter. It isn’t me, who demands your attention with some stupid joke or word-game, but you, who knew, you haven’t been true to yourself, for such a long time. The only way to turn the verbal tide, is to ride the waves of your Embodied Language (EL).

I don’t know your history, but I know one thing for sure: you have been conditioned, just like me, by Disembodied Language (DL), which means, your way of dealing with language never allowed you to pay attention to yourself and be conscious about yourself. I don’t speak or sound like you and you can hear, in me, what you keep missing. I’m not going to tell you anymore, in great detail, what your DL or EL is, as you have to figure that out yourself. I stay with what I find funny, as that will do the trick of leaving you to yourself. I’m not busy with you and you know it. My fun is private property. You aren’t welcome on my verbal, fertile, fantastic land. I don’t tolerate, like you, anyone, who stress passes  my domain.

 

I throw you out with my words, which protect my joy and intelligence. My humor isn’t like yours, a smoke-screen, but mine is an impenetrable wall. Your humor doesn’t have any substance, but mine is made of bricks and you can keep running into it with your expectation, the results will be the same. My fortification of my Language Enlightenment (LE) with my EL, is solid as a rock. Your imprisonment in your shallow, miserly, shameful humor is revealed by me as the self-torture it really is. Don’t blame me for your ordeal, as you bought into it, hook, line and sinker. You can’t catch my humor, which belongs to me. The best you can do, is to admire me for having achieved what you have failed to accomplish. You are under-performing. I don’t need your admiration, but this is as close as you can get to being humble.

 

I know very well what I’m talking about. I wouldn’t call my humor sacred, as to me, it is normal, nothing special. For me, there’s nothing to laugh about what you laugh about and I don’t care about any of the so-called sacred cows of your cultures. My humor stands alone, as I should. It’s enough for me, to find myself funny. To acquire your own sense of humor, is more important than anything else you’ve tried to pursue. Not me, but all these things, which, presumably, were more important, distracted you from laughing. I’m reminding you, that you can still laugh, just like that, in spite of everything that was getting in the way. I’m not in your way and accusing me of not being funny, is inevitable, but it will pass.

 

I don’t have to be funny for you. My ability to admit that is to your advantage. If I would pretend, I’m funny so well that you believed me, that would be a real problem. I’m not making this shit up, it is the truth, which I’m laughing about and you keep chickening out of what I’m talking about. As I was saying, there’s much more to laugh about than you’ve ever been able to imagine, however, you only gain access to that abundance, by saying what you want to say and are able to say, to yourself.

 

You don’t say to yourself what is funny, because you believe you can’t or shouldn’t say it, but you can and you should for your own good. You believe you don’t want to say what is funny to you, because you fear, you aren’t able to say it. If I can say, so can you and if I can overcome my fear, so can you. I cannot do it for you, that’s why I do what I do. Have some self-respect and try to laugh out loud at yourself, as that is what real self-respect is about. If you do that,  you will come to know, what it is like to go with the verbal flow, which isn’t some phony show, but going where only you can go. Your verbal laughter is your LE and the cure for your miserable history with DL.     

  

  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment