Sunday, June 11, 2023

 

Real,

 

My humor is so funny, because it isn’t, like most other so-called humor, made up. It is real and you can tell, because you either absolutely love it or you vehemently hate it. If you love it, you allow it, but if you hate it, you resist it. Resisting humor is a funny thing: it is still funny, but you don’t laugh, you can’t. Those who talk with me, always laugh with me, but you only read what I write and, therefore, you must admit it, you can feel it, you resist it, because you know very well, you are full of shit. Moreover, you are upset, I don’t care about you. I don’t care about anyone, who refuses to laugh and talk with me.

 

I didn’t write this for those, who can have Embodied Language (EL) with me, but for the millions of idiots, who keep having Disembodied Language (DL) and keep pretending, their way of talking is better than, more important than, more intelligent than, more needed than and more realistic than EL. Well, I’ve got news for you: it isn’t and your negative, nasty complaining and whining doesn’t change anything. Those who talk with me, laugh with me, even when they read my writing, but you, the miserable reader, who acts, as if I am not good enough for you to talk with, must feel really pissed, wasting your time reading this. You are frustrated with anything you do and reading this text is not going to change that.

 

Just, so you know – and you should know, by now, who I am talking about – although I have written this, although you may read this, I am not talking with you and you are not hearing me. Let me be very clear, the writer is not a speaker and neither is the reader a listener. If you hear anything, you hear yourself, because you are so baffled, that you read it out loud. It is about time, you hear yourself talk and notice, how your way of dealing with your language is determined by how you sound while you speak.

 

Get real, if you don’t laugh about what I write, you don’t give a fuck. Why should I care? Since we don’t talk, this is my way, to let you know, my humor is bigger than your coward rejection, to talk with me. My rub-it-in humor is more effective than anything anyone has ever written or said, as it derives from my Language Enlightenment (LE). For real, losers, like you, who don’t laugh, are made fun of by me.

 

This is how it should be. I’m not letting anyone off the hook. To the contrary, I hold people responsible for not laughing. It is a grave offense to our human intelligence. You should be made to feel ashamed of yourself. You have not destroyed my laughter, but you have extinguished your own and you pay the price. This isn’t the first time, you are fuming with contempt. This is the deal: your disapproval is funny to me and now you know for real, this is how I feel.

 

Real humor doesn’t need anyone’s approbation. For too long, bogus humorists have placated and kissed ass, but I, figuratively, verbally, kick your ass, as that is what is needed. Your DL is pathetic and my EL is funny. Having EL, while everyone is only having DL is funny, as those with EL are the only ones, who are happy. If you read this, but you still aren’t laughing by now, there is no hope for you. Your hopelessness should make you re-direct your attention, but if my words offend, know that your laughter is on its way.

 

Those who laugh know and have always known,  those who don’t laugh, should be held accountable.  Although I am just one person, who doesn’t even speak with you, I am in the majority. Normally, it is those who don’t laugh, who are in the majority, but in this writing, my laughter has an effect, no spoken words have ever had, as these words, so to speak,  get into and stay in the reader’s head. It is easy to forget what someone has said, but you can’t forget what you have read, as you can and should reread it again. When you study my writings, the power of my laughter is very apparent, but the miserliness, the awkwardness and the stupidity of your fake laughter, makes you want the laughter I have.

 

Real laughter always makes you jealous, because you know, you don’t possess it, as you can’t possess it. As long as you still believe yourself to be some  supposedly, superior, super-human being, you can’t laugh and feel infuriated by anyone who can. You have absolutely no say in whether it is funny or not. We, who have fun, out-perform you. Yes, your lack of laughter is because you are not functioning well, you are troubled. We’ve always known that and no longer worry about your problems, which you can have all to yourself. Go and take care of your own business. We laugh and have better things to do.

 

It's great to put those, who don’t laugh – those who always have a sour face – in their place, by letting them know, we don’t care and leave them behind. Your humorless ways of DL have always been the case and we, who have EL, aren’t waiting for you. This is such a great topic to laugh about, that we, basically, laugh you away. We know our laughter hurts and it should, because there is no other way to crack you up. We, who have EL, feel so good together, so supported, so united, so confident, as our laughter isn’t short-lived, but it keeps on going.  

 

We, who have the ability to laugh about ourselves, hate those who demand jokes, as their superficiality has always been the enemy of real humor. We don’t fear the confrontation with seriousness, as we win every time. We don’t suffer your depression, your  confusion, your fear, your distraction, your struggle  and your bad judgement, as our EL is the real deal, which keeps us focused on our own happiness. You are the one, who must deal with the consequences of your actions, but we have our own great results.

 

You wish, you could be like us, but you can’t, in your current state. You better get your act together, as there will not be anything for you to laugh about, as long as you keep declining to take responsibility for your own misery. We, on the other hand, have moved on from you, a long time ago. You are on your own, as we are no longer trying to make you laugh. Real laughter has always been a matter of us versus them. It is often stated, these days, that the multiple forms of so-called group-think are bad, as they stop us from acting like real individuals, but this doesn’t apply to real humor. When we have EL and enjoy laughter, we will experience real oneness.             

No comments:

Post a Comment