Saturday, June 3, 2023

 

Refuse,

 

If you have read my blog – which, in and of itself, would be a miracle – but you still haven’t talked with me, you simply refuse to admit, and, therefore, stop, your Disembodied Language (DL), so you could finally have Embodied Language (EL) and realize your Language Enlightenment (LE). The verb refuse comes from Latin, recusare, to withdraw; refuto, to check or repress; refuso, to restrain or oppose. To refuse, is to decline a request or demand.

 

Although I have continued to ask you, in my writing, to talk with me, so that you could find out about your DL, EL and LE, I have never demanded it from you. It was and still is up to you, what you are going to do with whatever you have read, understood or retained about DL, EL and LE. Most likely, you are going to continue, as you have always done, with your DL, as your conditioning history determines your inability to say what you want to say and are capable of saying and thus, deal with your language in a positive manner. In this final writing, I remind you once more, that all your problems and conflicts are related to your involvement in DL. There is only one way to get out of your predicament and that is: to stop your own DL, so that you can engage in EL.

 

Your rigid refusal, to talk with me, signifies how true and how fundamentally transformative EL is, as you fear the new, which is still waiting for you. Due to your almost permanent, unconscious, involvement in DL, you believe, you can gain self-knowledge, by reading what I or what someone else has written, but written language doesn’t and can’t change your spoken language. Only spoken language can change our spoken language from DL to EL, that is, only by talking with me or someone who, like me, knows about the great difference between DL and EL, are you able to recognize – even though you are inclined to refuse your own ability to do so – that are you stimulated, to change from DL to EL.

 

At this moment, there are only two people, who really know the difference between DL and EL: my dear Dutch friend AnnaMieke and me. Actually, my lovely wife, Bonnie, also knows about it, but she is not the person, you can approach, to talk about it. Of course, there are many people by now, who have heard about it, took my courses in Psychology at Butte College or participated in one of the workshops or sessions, I have given over the years. Although they may have started their own business, giving courses in Listening While You Speak, it is the blind leading the blind, as they refuse to talk with me. Anyone who has truly understood EL, is always willing and delighted to talk with someone else who also acquired it. As I was saying, AnnaMieke and me are the only two people, who share their EL and LE together and we feel so fortunate, that we have found each other.

 

If you want to join our weekly skype conversations, my skype name is limbicease and we talk every Sunday at 4:30 Pacific Standard Time (PST). These talks are for free and are your only option to get a direct experience of what EL and LE is. If you would join us, you are required to stop your own DL first, as we are unable to do it for you. We are not going to waste our time on your DL and will not talk with you, if you come with your DL. However, we joyfully engage, without any effort, without any exercise, in EL with you, as you immediately will realize your LE.  There is no more time to lose with beating around the bush. Your natural way of being is your LE and your EL allows you to express that, hear that, act on that and experience the great results of doing that. We look forward to talking with you, Sunday,  June 11, because I will not be there on June 4. I hope, I have given you an offer, which, this time, you can’t and don’t want to refuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment