Friday, June 2, 2023

 

Unusual,

 

It feels unusual to write these words, as I know, the day after tomorrow, I am going to stop posting my writings on my blog. Suddenly, there is a sense of finality about my Embodied Language (EL). At some point, I too shall die and then, it will not be possible to have any kind of behavior anymore. However, I’m still alive, yet, I want to know what it is like, to not post my writings. I might continue to write, just for myself, but I don’t know and will see what happens.

 

I’m not sure, if I still have anything else that I want to write about, before I’m going to leave my blog? It  is okay the way it is. I have been as thorough as I could in describing my own and our Disembodied Language (DL), EL and Language Enlightenment (LE). It seems very clear to me, my LE has the last word.

 

The evening is cool and a lovely breeze is coming in through the open window. There’s a deep silence, which has absorbed all my language. I have already slept a couple of hours. It is just before getting dark outside. I’m happy and fulfilled and looking forward to the weekend we will spend in Grass Valley. In a little while, I’m going to look up a couple things for us to do, when we get there. Luckily, it is only a one and half hour drive. We’re going to hike, swim, visit some places of interest and eat out. Bonnie’s sister, Marion, who is a retired pastry-chef, will join us.

 

I drank a big cup of water and now I’m perspiring. It is such a pleasant sensation, as it was so hot today, but now it is cooling down again. I notice that being silent is still something I’m not very used to. It is not that I have resisted being quiet, but my language had not yet been fully expressed. DL only stopped, after I articulated everything that is related to it.   

 

Basically, all negative behavior and experience is continued due to DL, so once my DL stopped, there was no longer any trace of any struggle or conflict. After stopping my DL, my EL could continue and inform me about how my own language creates only positive experiences and outcomes. It is truly amazing, to see this unfold in my life. Now existence itself is saying yes to me, every step of the way.  

 

I feel a sense of gratefulness to the wisdom of my body. Although I’m sixty-four years old, I do a lot of physical work, as a delivery driver for landscaping supplies. Every day, I load and unload trucks full of goods and stock the ware-house and the yard. I feel very strong and do Qigong exercises to balance my body and relax my muscles. I have a whole routine  of different moves, which I enjoy very much. It is only since last year I’ve have started this practice and I realize my physical job, is so very different from my former job as a psychology instructor. My body is very pleased with being able to be so active and this has also greatly enhanced my EL.

 

I’m very tuned in with and kind to my body, which responds with an overall sense of wellbeing and energy. If the difference between DL and EL would be known to many people, it would be clear, DL is unhealthy for our body. The link between what we call mental illness and how we use our language could be established, as our EL is the essence of our so-called mental health. Furthermore, the great difference between DL and EL, would shed light on what is usually described, in DL, as thoughts or using or being in your mind, and, in EL, as being meditative, peaceful, conscious or beyond the mind. Surely, there is no such a thing as an inner me, who determines and regulates what I do. Therefore, there never was a mind and what we call thoughts, are in reality just words, which we express or not.

 

Algorithms are used to solve problems in a systematic and efficient manner.  There is a lot of talk going on these days about the possible dangers of Artificial Intelligence (AI), as we hear repeatedly about the so-called data-mining, which is done by using algorithms. However, if you know about the difference between DL and EL, you realize, these two ways of dealing with language are themselves algorithms. It is not computers that use algorithms, but we humans, who – with our language – create and use computers. The input and output of information, refers to the cause and effect of our behavior and only a focus on language can make us aware of the reality we are creating with language.  

 

Obviously, in DL we never get to express what we are capable of expressing and, consequently, we make many superstitious assumptions about the workings of our language. Scientifically speaking, however, it is an indisputable fact, that there’s no language to be found anywhere inside of our body. In EL, on the other hand, we speak and write to our heart’s content, as our language works for, instead of against us. In doing so, we are enlightened, as we have consciously, skillfully adjusted our language to who we naturally are and have always been. Our LE is our verbal formulation of who we effortlessly are when we have ongoing EL. Due to our LE, our silence speaks and writes about our truth and bliss.      

No comments:

Post a Comment