Thursday, July 13, 2023

 

Phrases,

 

In this sentence, I pass through a resounding gate, and I speak in such a way that the whole may be heard, from the end to the beginning.

 

Where then do I get my language, other than from the tap, which I leave open, because with ear and mouth I let what comes flow and can understand.

 

I am not a question to myself today, but an answer, for I always go unperturbed, sometimes very quickly, but also very gladly, very slowly.

 

Go ahead and worry, go to pieces, because with your stupid language and so-called pomp you have forgotten what you innocently knew.

 

A family, with a father and a mother and some children, has so far never been able to stop the ridiculous fight, because they all lost their way.

 

Of course nothing is lost, if you are reborn with hanging ears and can start from the beginning.

 

By walking in seven, eight, or even nine ditches at a time, I acquired what you couldn't buy, what you wouldn't believe or hear and couldn't achieve because you kept whining about the known road.

 

Embodied Language (BT) apparently is abnormal, because one does not, as in Disembodied Language (OT), remain hungry after having stuffed oneself with a whole meal. Today, obesity is so prevalent because of the absence of lightness. The ungainly weight is literally written on every serious face.

 

You can't make this up as long as you still believe in an inner or outer reality. Everything has to do with your language and can only be touched with your phrases. You cannot have your own language, because for you, language is but a damp, rotten old blanket, full of stinking words and cunning tricks, which kill your happiness again and again. Yes, it is fine, these words don’t rhyme, but give you time.

 

Just waking up in the middle of the night, to write this and to keep up with the times and to know that after my yawning, I will soon go back to sleep. I have no dreams of what has happened to me and my rest is always deep and conscious.

 

You don't have this, you don't sing a song, but I produce every moment and every time, another day, a new sensation, another feeling, because only I know with my language, what I mean by that.

No comments:

Post a Comment