Friday, July 21, 2023

 

So, 

 

Fun depends on language. Without language, there is nothing to laugh about. Surely, it cannot be boring language, so it has to be funny language. Embodied Language (EL) is funny language, but Disembodied Language (DL) is boring and not funny. If you want to have fun, you must stop DL, so you can have EL.

 

I am so happy. I have so much fun, because I engage in EL so very much, as I don’t engage in DL so often anymore. EL is fascinating and enjoyable to me, but few people think so. They say so, not because they think so, but because they say so. In other words, it is their language, which is so meaningless and dull.

 

I wonder, what is taking you so long, to get to EL? When will you get so fed up with your DL, that you will stop it? So, I or someone else isn’t going to stop it for you, but you must do so yourself. Although you brag, I don’t hear you being so happy about DL. To me, you sound so depleted. I understand why this is so, because it is so energy-draining to have DL. Once you have EL, you will feel so grateful, you listened to me and you will laugh, because I’ve told you so.

 

So what, that you have achieved all sorts of things? It is so clearly audible, in the sound of your voice, that in spite of all your great accomplishments, you are so frustrated, irritated, stressed and dissatisfied. How come, this is so? You sound so mechanical, so phony and so carried away, with everything you say.

 

So expresses a consequence and means: therefore. I took my umbrella with me, so I didn’t get wet. So, if the consequence was experienced as desirable, the probability of a behavior, which, so to speak, made such a positive result possible, is likely to increase. The result of your actions are never great, magnificent, wonderful or fulfilling, but always only so so.

 

When person A says: Mr. Smith is the nicest teacher I’ve ever had, but person B says: if you say so, this indicates that person B doesn’t quite agree with person A. However, if person B would have said: I don’t think so, he or she would still have said, what he or she had said, but it would be a stronger disagreement. My point is so very apparent, but also so easily dismissed. When you say: I don’t think so, you say it.

 

So that you understand this, I’m making this as clear as possible. In this sentence, so expresses purpose. It is so interesting, that it can also be turned around in: I’m making this as clear as possible, so that you understand this. In this instruction or explanation, it is so, that the purpose (understanding), precedes the behavior (making it clear), which predicts or results in the consequence (more understanding). Thus, the consequence becomes the stimulus, which sets the stage for the desirable behavior.

 

In the sentence: this battery is empty and so is this one, the word so adds a second clause. With DL, we are all like empty batteries. I was conditioned with DL and so were you. So, we can charge our batteries with EL, which only stimulates energizing behaviors. EL is so good, because it motivates, it intensifies and it enhances our positive emotions. EL is so ancient,  it was always there, waiting for us to be discovered. So, down the ages human beings have attempted to acquire EL, but so far, they haven’t succeeded.

 

In EL, we agree with each other, so confirmation is the essence of language, as without it, what we say is meaningless. The difference between DL and EL is the quintessential issue of our time. As long as you haven’t stopped your DL, your way of dealing with language stops you from laughing and being happy, I told you so. So, are you going to try it? It is quite so, your DL has created all your misery and so, stopping it, is of utmost importance. You can do so today and you will not regret it. EL is so different from DL. It is  not so and so, some unspecified, authority figure who said this to you, but Maximus Peperkamp, who knows it is so, because he has realized his Language Enlightenment (LE). Your tedious DL is more of the same destructive, distracting nonsense and so on. So, this is funny, although you can’t laugh about it.      

No comments:

Post a Comment