Sunday, August 20, 2023

 

You,

 

You can hear by my voice that I am enlightened. However, these words cannot be heard unless you read them out loud to yourself. And, if you do, then you do not hear me, but yourself and that is the only way in which you too can experience the Embodied Language (EL), which lets you know your Language Enlightenment (LE). What you are reading here is not some outlandish, long-winded, chewed-out, tedious story, that emerged from Disembodied Language (DL), in which some speaker always childishly demands the attention of the listener.

 

There is no restraint in my language or in my sound. I know what I'm talking about, because I enjoy my own voice. You can't know what you're talking about until you hear yourself. I'm not saying that my EL sounds like music to my ears. My language is not to be compared to that so-called beautiful music you say you love so much. However, my language is music, which you have never heard. The wonderful thing about my EL, is that I don't experience the sound of my language from my memory either.

 

You and many others have said, written, heard and read about enlightenment, but none of it is true, in my opinion, as no one, like me, enters into – and stays with – language. All the so-called enlightened ones merely play power games with language, but I don't. You expect me to do what has already been done, but that is not how I treat my language.

 

You wanted your enlightened hero or heroine to have an effect on you, so that you could finally let go or transform your thinking. Well, forget it, because that's not how EL works. This illusion, that you or anyone else thinks, arose from DL, which is only said, heard, written or read by you, but not by me.

 

You are as stupid as all those retarded enlightened ones, that you have kept listening to, for you speak of your thinking, as if it were really happening and as if your fantasized mind exists. If you had listened for only one moment to yourself, you would have immediately forgotten about your fake knowledge.

Not I, but you, are, inadvertently, day after day, hallucinating that you can reason and that you have problems, which, on the one hand, are caused by your thinking, but, on the other hand, supposedly, could be resolved by proper, clear, rational, realistic thinking. Language takes no central place in your life and so, you just on keep hating and stamping, drifting, melancholy grinding, baling and whining and complaining and accusing and condemning.

 

You have no energy and you are negative, because, unconsciously, you are completely preoccupied with your own DL. As a result, you fabricate all kinds of concepts, such as freedom, consciousness and insight, which don’t help you at all. You create and you live in your own cramped, anxious, phony reality, but you don't want to admit to yourself that you too can have EL and be without any problems.

 

Whether you want to believe it or not, there are no problems anymore in your EL, because for you too, only your own EL can express your original state, which, therefore, I call LE. In LE, you are without problem, because you are without words, as where you came from, before you were born and learned your language and where you supposedly go when you die, has nothing to do with language at all. You sometimes talk about being conscious, being in the here and now, but what you actually refer to, is your language, which only happens, when you are alive.

 

There can only be language and the consequences of how you deal with language, as long as you live and this realization makes a huge difference in how you live your life. Everyone is wasting their lives on DL, because so many other things supposedly are more important than their language. You are frantically  searching for the deeper meaning of your existence and you boast about your spiritual experiences, but you do not even listen to yourself, because you want others to listen to you or you keep on listening to others, instead of to yourself. As a result, you will always consider the speaker and the listener as two separate entities. In EL, by contrast, you experience that the speaker and the listener are always one.

 

Your worn-out duality (speaker/listener, 
life/death, good/bad) is not the result of 
language as such, but of your DL, 
which prevents you from experiencing
 the oneness of who you are. You too
 can produce that sound, but it happens
 so rarely, so insufficiently and so 
irregularly, you do not know, you 
can follow the sound of your own 
well-being, by listening to it while
 you speak. Your EL doesn’t take 
to your LE, but it reveals, that 
LE can only be expressed and 
heard – after you have 
stopped DL – with your EL. 
 

Your LE doesn't want DL either and by saying this over and over again and investigating further, you give yourself the opportunity, to speak from your self-knowledge. This text, however, is my language, which is only of interest to me and no one else has to do anything with it or can do anything with it, unless you start listening to the sound of your own language, so you can act on and deliberately begin to pursue, what you have told yourself in this way.

 

It is such a wonderful thing, that since the day before yesterday, I suddenly began to speak and write in Dutch about my LE, because I had never done that before. There is a sense of gentleness in my Dutch language, which eluded me in the English language. You could say that my English language represents more a detached, rational side and my Dutch language represents more my emotional side.

 

In order to have EL, it is important to speak and write much more slowly, sensitively and calmly than we are used to, in our rushed, stressed, chaotic DL. When you start to speak about all your fears, frustrations and defense mechanisms from your rest, patience and acceptance, you can still cry or scream with justified anger or sadness, about what has happened to you, during DL. Since you only talk to yourself alone in EL, there are no complicated consequences of sharing your negativity with others. In EL, we take full responsibility for our own language, so it's also not a question of us, together, with our EL, going against the whole world, against everyone who still has DL, as there are no longer any DL-groups, to which we believed to belong.

 

In EL, you belong only to yourself. When you seek support from others with your trauma, something  disastrous happens, because you continue to live in the delusion, that others play an important role in how you should deal with your past with DL. This social obligation always goes hand in hand with some form of group behavior, but it will fall by the wayside, if you, as an individual – as an indivisible whole – start to express yourself and, subsequently,  dare to set yourself free, by behaving as you want.

 

Nobody has any interest in EL and yet, the future of mankind depends on the few, honest, courageous, intelligent and lively persons, who understand that our DL is completely screwed up. There is no future for our superstitious, compulsive, problematic DL, even though we all, like zombies, unconsciously go on and on with it. Unless a large mass of people - for themselves - discover EL, we will meet our demise. However, this is not a political, spiritual or cultural change, but a personal, verbal, spoken and written  development, which can only happen on a grand scale, if parents, teachers, governments, educational institutions, psychology, psychiatry and behavioral sciences recognize EL, as the primary language of all instruction. You're the one, who will have to make that happen, as I am already doing everything I can.

 

When I was still a psychology instructor at Butte College, I did many successful experiments with all my students, in which I showed them that EL can be learned by anyone. I am still so incredibly happy to have left that teaching position, because I did not receive any support from my colleagues, although I had also organized several very successful seminars for them. Unless I happen to run into you, here or there, and unless you want to talk to me, there's no other way for you to get to know EL. You, reading this, are really the only one I can possibly reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment