Friday, August 2, 2024

 This,

 

This is the moment, to talk about my ongoing Embodied Language (EL), which is my Language Enlightenment (LE). Right now, I don’t speak, I just write these few words, that signify my LE.

 

This moment is complete and extended in time, as there is the oceanic totality of my language. I am this, even when I would never speak or write another word. You can come and get this.

 

This writing in paragraphs of four sentences has a cadence, which fits my spacious truth. I like to compose more those and wonder how it comes about, I have a calm, relaxed and closed mouth.

 

This is not a question, but a joy, to touch silence with words. This stillness tastes like water. I take little sips and feel the stream going on inside of me. I have quenched my thirst for knowledge.

 

This is the middle, where I have always been. As far as this is concerned, I’m fine leaving that to others. They can have it, as that is not my thing. I can express my elegant LE with this simple EL.

 

This writing is your reading and speaking, when you say it and listen to your voice. This is your EL, which expresses your LE, if you leave these words behind. Then, this transmission is happening.

 

This is also funny. There was nothing to laugh, but, suddenly, there is. This is how your humor works, which derives from your EL. You laugh about DL, which was never funny, but stupid.

 

This is also political, because you were right, to leave the left. This LE is not going to evolve into another group of individuals. Your EL takes you out of the group, which you have never belonged to.  

 

This is practical and useful. You do no longer do, what you feel you have to do, but you only do, what you truly want. Doing what you really want to do is a liberating, monumental task.

 

This could be written, because this was said and this will be written and said again, because my EL expresses my LE. This is how I live my life. This place, where I sit, is unoccupied.      

No comments:

Post a Comment