Wednesday, October 18, 2023

 

Experience,

 

I just did something, I very rarely do. Every time I came up with a new title for this piece of writing, it turned out, I had used that title before. I was curious, what I had written, so, I reread four of my previous texts and recommend everyone to also read those texts or to read them again, because they are really fantastic. I didn't know, I could write so well. And, I also had to laugh so much at my style, which is my own experience and so straightforward.

 

I plan to make some videos soon in which I will read aloud from my own work. But, if you are curious about which text I am talking about, you can easily look it up. If you enter the word meaning, always, now or again in that box at the top left of my blog, the text will appear, which I just read with such great pleasure. It is something completely different from what others say or write, because I always write and speak only from my own experience.

 

I also just read some of the news. Biden is in Israel. He hugged Netanyahu and said: we have many things to overcome. Things??? Come on man! Why isn't he saying problems??? He believes, he can mollify reality by calling them things...I have a very different approach to life. I no longer have any problems to overcome because I have articulated, explored and solved them all with my Embodied Language (EL). Yes, and  I claim, anyone can do this, but it is impossible to have EL as long as we identify with some ideology. EL is not a belief or an ideology, but a possibility that has become reality in my life. If you read my texts, you cannot ignore that and you can no longer continue to claim that your faith or theory helps you to live a happy and satisfied life.

 

Your experience is more important than your explanation about your experience, because you  interpret everything with your Disembodied Language (DL). It is your usual use of language that determines what meaning you give to your own experience. Thus, simply put, your experience is unimportant and you live a meaningless life. You can continue to claim, that what you experience is indeed important, but when I listen to the sound of your voice while you speak, all I hear is your fear, struggle, pain, anger, sadness and powerlessness. You don't want to and you can't even listen to me, because when I speak, I produce a sound to which you have closed yourself off. Recognizing this fact is your only chance of having EL. You don't have to keep doing what you have already done and of which you already know the negative results. And, yes, your own experience is always new.

 

With continuing EL, your explanation of your experience is just as important as your experience itself, because your language no longer distorts, hides or eliminates your experience. You are used to having DL and to believing that something is your experience, which in reality is not your experience at all. Your authentic experience can only make itself known, when you have stopped with your pushy DL. So if, you really reflect on your own experience for a moment, your DL will also pause for a moment and then you experience and say something new about what you are experiencing.

 

You can, at any time, reinterpret your experience – with your EL – and give new meaning to your life. There is no way that you would fantasize this, because you listen to yourself and you hear your own experience of well-being in your EL. Language is no longer something that merely happens to you involuntarily just like that – your so-called mind –  but something you do consciously, voluntarily and, therefore, skillfully. DL is mechanical, unconscious, unnatural and, above all, incorrect use of language, which leads to nothing but disaster.

 

If we consider only the word experience - instead of our own direct experience - we are immediately reminded, that we have always had good or bad, deep or superficial, continuous or sudden, the same or new experiences. In DL, our language is never aligned with our experience in the moment and so we are constantly adding the past to what we are experiencing now. Only in EL are we truly able to put the right words to our deeds and to continue to view our experience as new, because of our skillful, dignified, certain, clear use of language.

No comments:

Post a Comment