Wednesday, October 25, 2023

 Skype,

 

What the hell is wrong with you – this is a question you must ask yourself - that you don’t even consider connecting with me on skype, to talk with me about Embodied Language (EL)? Yes, this is your chance to speak with an enlightened person (my skype name is limbicease) and experience what it is like, to be enlightened yourself. Sadly, you don’t care, as you are simply too busy with your dreadful problems. What can an enlightened person do? I am here and we can we talk, that’s it. I will continue to have my Embodied Language (EL) without you and you will continue to go on with Disembodied Language (DL). The two never meet. If you talk with me, your DL either stops or the conversation will never happen.

 

This writing and my You Tube videos, are invitations, to put your misery behind you and to celebrate your enlightenment. However, I am not talking about the  stupid nonsense, which idiots – who presumably are enlightened – brag about and I challenge every one of them, to talk with me, as I will make clear, they haven’t stopped their DL and are just as mechanical about their language, as anyone, who follows them. I don’t seek followers, but enjoy having EL with you.

 

If you talk with me, you are not going to  become part of some phony spiritual community – that you literally and figuratively must pay for – but you are going to be one with yourself. You already pay the price for not having any EL in your shallow life and I don’t want your money, nor your attention. As you are, your attention is no good, but this will change, once we have EL together. I am sure, it is going to happen, that’s why I guarantee, you agree with me.

 

Yes, you will have to come to me, to get what you are looking for. I know, I have what you are looking for, but I suggest, you stop looking. Your EL is not about visual stimuli. These written words are to be taken with a grain of salt, because they derive from my spoken EL, which can only be recognized, if you  listen to it. Surely, EL is about auditory stimuli. This writing isn’t attention-demanding advertisement, but real language, one the first and, likely, the only written version of spoken EL, you will ever read.

 

Of course, you don’t believe me and I already know, this writing is not going to convince you, to talk with me. To the contrary, it proves, you right, to continue with DL. After all, you are so happy, so peaceful, so satisfied and so full of energy. How can someone, who has never spoken with you, know something about you, which you don’t know yourself? You are immediately offended and turned off, but after you continue reading, you will realize, it was false alarm. Don’t worry, if these insignificant words rub you the wrong way. In fact, this is necessary, to get my point.

 

I am enlightened and this is already clear, by reading my writing. Stated differently, by reading my writing or by listening to my You Tube videos, you find, to your own surprise, that you are enlightened too. It is a big difference, between how you felt before. You  never felt this way, as there was never any focus on listening to your language. Although you only read this, you can’t help imagine, what it sounds like and your suspicion is true: it completely bypasses your so-called mind. I write this about my EL, therefore, you read about my Language Enlightenment (LE).

 

Let me explain, why limbicease is my skype name. It is no coincidence, that this sentence rhymes, as the resonance of my EL, always creates relaxing poetry. The limbic system, is that part of your brain, which is involved in your emotions, your motivation, your ability to learn and your memory. Instead of having an agitated, fearful, stressful limbic system with DL, I present the possibility of dealing with language, in an effortless, positive and enjoyable manner. There is no need to fight, flee or freeze, when we have EL and you will be amazed, what you are able to say, when your limbic system, is finally equanimous, due to the sound of your own voice, while you speak.

 

With EL you will remember, that you were actually always a happy person. Your EL expresses your LE, because, who you really are, is not your fear, your anger, your anxiety or your confusion. Who you are is your wellbeing, which is either created with and maintained by your language or forgotten, ignored and made impossible, by your language. This is why your DL stops, if you engage in EL. However, your conditioning history is such, that even if you would  talk with me, to have some EL, your DL will still rear its ugly head. Stated differently, if you talk with me, you will for sure experience your EL and LE, but it is equally sure, you will very soon bounce back again to your usual DL-hell. This is where talking with me, more regularly, becomes helpful, but also necessary,  because talking with me, means you are having EL and having EL, means you are talking with yourself. I know what to do, to keep the EL conversation going.   

No comments:

Post a Comment