Tuesday, October 10, 2023

 

Interest,

 

From the overwhelming number of responses to my blog, you can tell how much interest there is in Embodied Language (EL). People know, that there is an enlightened person living in Chico, CA, but they are too busy with other, apparently, more important matters. I have made myself heard many times. The lyrics of my songs speak volumes. My daily writings have become more and more sublime and yet, no one shows the interest it deserves. That's how it works. I know how it is and I have known this for a long time. The great sadness I used to feel about this has totally disappeared. I am happy anyway.

 

Despite the lack of interest - which is also a lack of depth and courage - my EL continues calmly, in this chaotic, violent, crazy world, which is inevitably destroyed by the superficial way in which language is handled by us. The Disembodied Language (DL) that is taking place everywhere cannot but have catastrophic consequences. I don't experience those consequences, because I don't deal with DL. The steady progress of my EL is a sign of my Language Enlightenment (LE), which is the reason why, despite all the misery, I can continue with my EL.

 

My own ability to have self-care does me good, but the attention from others has often gotten me into trouble. I don't want the kind of attention, that one is able to give because of conditioning with DL. I am of no interest to anyone, because I not an authority, not a leader, not a teacher, not a psychologist, not a philosopher, not a scientist, not an intellectual, not an artist, not a spiritualist, not a revolutionary, not a martyr or a world improver and, yes, nobody can place me in their categories. I am a nobody, who reminds others, that they too are nobody. I wanted to be someone – just like everyone else – but I didn't succeed and now I'm so happy, that this is the case. It's really nice to be nobody. I enjoy being left alone.

 

This writing is not, as one
 is probably inclined to 
believe from DL, to arouse
 someone's interest in EL 
and LE. It is solely for my
 own pleasure, that I want
 to, can and continue to 
say and write stuff like 
this. I don't take any
 responsibility for others,
 as I don't believe in so-called
 leadership. I believe everyone
 can be happy, if they follow 
their own interest. Yes, 
with me, you are on 
your own and only 
dependent on yourself 
and I will therefore 
do nothing for you.

 

You should actually be grateful to me, that I don't interfere with you and am not involved with your DL. These strange words can perhaps reach you, because they are not intended for you. I write them for myself, as I know and trust, there lies my ability to make myself known, to those who are ready to recognize that DL has disastrous consequences and should actually be stopped completely. Please note, I am not saying, that you should stop your own DL, because it is very important, you begin to tell yourself that.

 

Our alleged, exaggerated interest in each other, which, when push comes to shove, doesn't mean anything at all, alienates us from ourselves. Being and staying engaged with others is a characteristic of ubiquitous DL. Someone who, like me, has EL, is not narcissistic, but is able to separate the wheat from the chaff. What we could do for ourselves is the grist, which must be separated, linguistically, from what others cannot do for us. There are of course also things, others can do for us and social recognition is, of course, to our benefit, but given the undeniable fact, that mechanical DL causes disasters everywhere, it remains important to act on the instructions, which arise from our EL, as only in EL, we truly have our own self-interest at heart.

 

You have never consciously had EL, because you have no interest in it. I say and write this, because I never hear from you. I'm not complaining, but I am observing a fact, that is causing me to no longer engage with your DL. I used to do that, in the past, because I lost sight of this fact. I stopped listening to myself and then ended up having DL, but I always came home after a rude awakening. Changing my  behavior turned out to be related to my interest. I have never been interested in DL and have only been able to learn from those who had some EL.

 

I am convinced millions of
 people – like me – have no 
interest in DL, and, consequently, 
they develop all kinds of 
relationship and learning 
problems. Development 
of positive behavior, that
 benefits us as individuals, 
leaves much to be desired. 
Only with EL can we finally 
do what is really important 
to us, because we act from 
a sincere, verbal interest in
 ourselves. In DL, despite 
our obsessive, fanatical, 
superstitious, compulsive, 
group-behavior, we are not 
at all interested in who we
 are, as individuals.

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment