Sunday, April 9, 2023

 

Funny,

 

I find it funny, that you can’t laugh and that I am not helping you very much either. I know, I only make things worse, but that is what comes natural to me. Have you ever noticed, that I use the word that very often? I want you to pay attention to that. Plenty of that, has helped me a lot. I am always busy with that. Whether you like it or not, I am determined to continue with that. There is a choice between this and that, but I prefer that. I don’t care what you say about that. Yes, let that sink in for a moment.

 

This is overrated, but that is underestimated. Why do you do that? Why can’t you acknowledge, that you are still upset about that? You are so stuck on this, as this is your escape from that, but that is not something, you are willing to talk about. I get that, but I don’t agree with that. By speaking about this, you neglect that, but that is not what I want. I am very persistent with that. I am dissatisfied with that. Don’t you forget about that. That is all I want to say to you. Can you imagine that? My answer is, of course, no. If that pisses you off, I’m fine with that.

 

Listening to yourself while you speak, that is what I’m talking and writing about. That, at the beginning of a sentence, is a determiner, as in: That is my goal. That needs to be more elaborated. Since I talk and write about the facts of how we use our language, I also often use the plural form of that, as those facts matter a great deal, but nobody seems to get that.

 

Words are not objects, but behaviors. Yet, we keep referring to what we say, hear, read or write, as if we are dealing with objects and that is a gigantic problem. I say: that, there, is my house. Obviously, that, refers to my house, but are you listening to me? Are you looking in the direction of where I’m pointing? As you read, that I really make a big deal out of that, is that reading doing something to you? Is that making you wonder: why, in the hell, did he write that? Can you admit, to yourself, that that, which I’m always writing about, that that, what I’m speaking about, is that, which you can only read about, unless you talk with me, as that is absolutely necessary, to be able to hear me? That’s not just my thing, but that’s your participation in your language.

 

Is that, who you want to be? Someone, who doesn’t give a damn about that? Will you continue to be someone, who remains afraid to explore, that how he or she deals with his or her language, determines everything. Surely, how you do anything is how you do everything. It means that you always carry your attitudes and your beliefs – about your language – into every single action you take in your life. My  words potentially can bring your attention to that.

 

That is about work ethic. Everyone knows, that I’m a hard worker and that my diligence, of course, refers to how I live my life. That is about completing what I have started and taking accountability for what I do. That is about honesty and dependability. That refers to my Embodied Language (EL), which can be relied on and is calming and comforting. That shows you why your Disembodied Language (DL) is a complete disaster. It was always your habitual way of dealing with language, that made you lie and concoct bigger and bigger lies. That is about self-care. Who would you rather talk with: someone, who is alert, happy, sensitive and presentable or someone, who is disheveled, who hasn’t had enough sleep, who is addicted, depressed or frustrated? If you knew the difference between EL and DL, you would readily admit, that they represent different lifestyles. And, your competence and confidence can only derive from your EL. It is true that people have always noticed my enthusiasm and my positive energy, but  seldom do they find out, that this has nothing to do with a mind-set, but with my ability to go on with my EL. How is it possible that I can do that, while everyone has DL? I don’t have that question, as my Language Enlightenment (LE) makes me want to have EL. Funny how, that is true for me and for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment