Friday, April 21, 2023

 

Natural,

 

I write about my Embodied Language (EL) every day and you read my writing. Things are getting crazier and crazier, in your world, because, unknowingly, you engage in Disembodied Language (DL). If you want sanity, you would favor EL, which would make you speak with the natural sound of your wellbeing. You not only produce this wonderful vibration, but you also hear it and you are positively affected by your resonant voice. This is not some technique.

 

Although my writing is very important, it is even more important, how you respond to this writing. Sadly, for you, you don’t respond. You only read it and that’s it, but you don’t talk with me and get a real sense of what EL is like. It is necessary for you to talk with me, as I am the only one, who knows about EL. I know, you don’t believe me, but that is okay. I am not trying to convince, because my EL has made me realize my Language Enlightenment (LE).

 

This writing is not to explain anything to anyone, but to challenge you. It is up to you, to find out as much as you can about EL and, of course, talking with me is the best way. Why don’t you like to have EL instead of DL already? Of course, you want to, but you don’t know how. I know how to have EL. You could have it too and it would be as good for you, as it is for me. Moreover, we would laugh so much about all the drama involved in DL.

 

Your verbal paralysis is clear to me, but for you, it is hard to admit: you are stuck. My language works for me, but with you, language works against you. You wrongly call that your mind and you have all sorts of false beliefs about language. How tenacious you are, by repeating your troublesome convictions, because you are on the receiving end of how you deal with   language. You keep creating consequences you hate.

 

Am I supposed to feel sorry for you? Well, I don’t. It  puts you off, but, perhaps, it illustrates something of the workings of DL to you? Am I too upfront and too much in your face, for you, to take anything of what I say serious? It is easy to dismiss me, but it doesn’t matter to me. You are too full of yourself to be open with me. My diagnosis is correct and I’m not making this up: you’ve got your head up your ass and since you’ve got your foot in your mouth, you can’t get it out. There’s a profound reason, why you need to have a taste of your own shit, as you are so full of it.

 

Don’t whine about me being judgmental, I know what DL sounds and smells like. It stinks and it is disgusting and I am not going to lie about it, here in my writing. Your DL is worthless, but it is important to recognize that as a fact. You probably got more important things to do, than to consider my writing. Certainly, why should anyone want to talk with me, if I expose that they are phony, superficial, cruel and superstitious? Well, the question answers itself.

 

Let there be no doubt about it: my way of dealing with language isn’t yours. I use my language only for me, but you seem to want to use your language only for others. I don’t believe you. You are lying. You are not generous, honest or truthful, but you would be, if you stopped your manipulative DL. Although you are an egoist, always on the defense, coercing and manipulating others, to do as you want them to, you don’t get anything out of it, that has any meaning.

 

You can’t admit, that your words, the sentences you produce, that your involvement in language really harms you. Even if you did, you are merely acting as if you are the person, who you believe yourself to be. I don’t believe myself to be this or that, that’s why I write what I’m able to produce this moment. To me, every sentence is a new phase in my life and,  my words create and maintain a reality, only for me, which makes me happy and capable of realizing that I am the only person, who is doing this deliberately, skillfully and effortlessly. My originality derives from the fact that I hear myself while I speak. You can’t do this, as it goes against your conditioning, which compels you to listen to others or to get others to listen to you. In each case, you focus on others.

 

Your problem is not listening, but the way of talking which brings about listening. You are so insensitive, ignorant and dumb, because you engage in DL, but seldom, if ever in EL. Of course, it is exhausting to be you, as you are all over the map, fragmented and conflicted. Of course, you are frustrated and fearful things will get worse than they already are. You are angry and dissatisfied, as your needs are never met, I get it, but you create your own problems. Why the hell should I or anyone care about you, if all you do is burden others with your tragedies and disasters?

 

You are responsible for how you use your language, but you keep trying – in vain – to cop out of this  responsibility. All I can do, is shrug my shoulders and laugh about your misery. It wouldn’t do anyone any good, if I would be miserable too. You sound so tense, stressed, anxious, upset and confused. No, I don’t feel sorry for you, I already told you. Actually, I have fun hating you. I know, you believe that hate is a negative state, but you don’t know anything about hating DL, which is very delightful and exquisite.

 

Anything which reminds you of being sincere, open and humble is immediately covered up or distracted from, but I don’t let you take away my EL. Although I can’t do anything for you, as you will have to face the pathetic reality of your own DL by yourself, you neither can do anything for me nor against me. My ability to have EL, is mine alone, it is unmovable, like a mountain. I recognize your sick, twisted DL from miles away and continue to avoid it like the plague.

 

I have no use for you, other than to mock you, to ridicule you and to put you, verbally, in your place. Your DL is not my cup of tea and I’ll let you have it.  

 

Only if you can accept, I know something, which you have been too arrogant to pay attention to, can you begin to acknowledge what it is, that you have been trying to escape. I’m not going to make you listen to me or to yourself, but I write these words, to let you know where I stand. Unless, you hear your own DL, it isn’t going to stop and you won’t be able to have any EL. Unless you do that, I keep my distance and laugh at your idiotic,  insidious, but tragic antics, which are all too familiar to me. And, I can do all of this, because it comes natural to have EL.

          

No comments:

Post a Comment