Tuesday, February 7, 2023

 

New,

 

I have founded a new faith and call it my Embodied Language (EL). Even though of course you don't believe this to be the case, it really is a new thing, to talk to yourself and to listen to yourself as you talk to yourself. You start listening while you speak and it is completely natural and easy and you know for sure that you have EL because you feel so incredibly different than when you have Disembodied Language (DL) and talk in your usual way.

 

I have written a hymn to the beautiful music of G.F. Handel and feel satisfied with the lyrics I made up to this beautiful, well-known song. If you should decide to talk to me, I will sing it to you and play it on my ukulele. Suddenly the spiritual aspect of EL makes itself known again and I feel elevated and grateful. Actually, this is my normal way of doing things, but because I have just sung that beautiful melody several times, I want to write about it now. That link between EL and inging is very important.

 

 

 

I took singing lessons years ago and even once toyed with the idea of ​​becoming an opera singer. I've always loved singing. Because I was so passionate about it at the time, I listened to my voice and tried to sound as beautiful as possible. When I discovered EL, however, it wasn't my singing voice, but my speaking voice that I started to listen to and, most importantly, I wasn’t trying to sound nice. I was perplexed that listening to my own speaking voice was so beneficial and enjoyable so I continued, even though no one else listens to their own speaking voice in DL. I am sure that many people will associate this with prayer, but I am not talking to some higher power, but to myself and if I can have EL with someone else then we are talking to ourselves, while we actually talk to each other.

 

In EL we don't know what we are going to say or write, but in DL we always speak from memory and repetition. We sound very different when we think aloud, so to speak, than when we know exactly what we are going to say before we say anything. In the event that, so to speak, we don't actually think about what we say or write - and therefore only say or write what we are capable of at that moment - then we say or write new, important things, which we can only say or write, if we keep listening to ourselves or can keep in touch with ourselves while we are writing. Actually, that construction of being in touch with yourself is a mis-phrasing, which is being dismantled in EL.

 

There is no one who can be in contact with himself, because the so-called someone who claims to want that contact with himself is already himself. However, it is only when we say or write about this in our effortless, calm, pleasant, listening-speaking voice, that we can step out of the perpetual conflict in which we, as speaker and listener or as writer and reader of appear to be separated. We are therefore not, as we usually say, one with ourselves, because this old, wrong way of talking or writing is no longer relevant to us.

 

As long as we speak or write with EL about our DL or EL, we can still reasonably use our usual way of speaking or writing, but as soon as we start talking with our EL about our Language Enlightenment (LE), a change of our EL takes place because LE asks us to make this change. It is very exciting to note that EL takes on a completely different form once our LE comes into the picture. The whole idea that we are a person, who is experiencing something, falls away. In DL, the speaker or writer is still the author of his or her words and even if we talk about EL with our EL, that agency - who we believe we are, even if it has already diminished in meaning – is still somewhat maintained. We say that we, as a speaker or writer, engage in DL or in EL. If we were to try to speak or write about our LE with DL, we would be making all sorts of idiotic claims, that aren't true at all, although others might fall for it anyway and believe you're really talking about your LE, because usually don’t know anything about LE. You can only talk with EL about your LE and if you do that purposefully and deliberately, then you will notice that your LE is not yours, of course, but everyone's. Someone who hears me talk about LE can only understand it insofar as he or she has examined for himself the difference between DL and EL. The listener is going along with the change that occurs because EL can articulate LE directly, as an  energy phenomenon, which is difficult to describe in words. The bottom line is this: the listener, hearing a speaker talk about LE with EL, cannot help but immediately conclude that he or she is also enlightened. So, we are always enlightened together in EL.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment