Thursday, February 23, 2023

 

Three,

 

There are three ways, in which I can consider this writing. I guess, I could come up with many more ways, but, for now, three seems to be enough. The first one, is that you read this quietly, but you don’t really understand what I am talking or writing about. The second one, is that you read it, as I want you to read it, that is, out loud, so that you can hear your own voice and get a sense, that you too, of course, could have life-changing, intelligent and funny Embodied Language (EL), instead of dumb, dull and dangerous Disembodied Language (DL). The third one, is that I imagine, that I am saying this to you. My writing today is about this last one.

 

I’m standing or sitting in front of you and looking you in the eye. You can directly hear me, feel me and experience me, as I ask you calmly, to bring your attention to the sound of my voice, which is very different from everyone else, as I listen to myself while I speak. As you keep listening to my sound, you’ll notice, what I say is something you already know, but usually don’t pay much attention to. I’m not fighting to get your attention, to the contrary, I’m attentive to my own self-expression. I say to you, any kind of speech in which anyone is trying to dominate anyone else isn’t communication. I call it DL, because speakers force, manipulate, hypnotize, violate, distract, overwhelm and abuse the listeners.

 

I always talk about this topic, nobody talks about, because nobody knows how to talk about it. As you can tell, although my emphasis is on the third way of writing, the first and the second are included, as I know very well, if you bother to read any of my texts at all, you probably read it quietly and don’t get much out of it. Against all odds, I still hope you read it out loud, as the real deal is, that I’m talking with you, in the same way that I want to speak. As you read this out loud, you become aware, that you have never read anything like this, because you can recognize, that I am enlightened and since you can  recognize this, it means, you are enlightened too.  

 

Your and my enlightenment are the same and we only really talk with each other, when we can have EL and when that is self-evident. The big surprise is that our enlightenment is hidden in our language. When you pay attention to language, like I do, you are bound to discover your Language Enlightenment (LE) with your EL. Therefore, these words, read out loud by you, are the beginning of your EL. However, although you may get a glimpse of what that would be like, the reality of just reading this text is, I’m not standing or sitting in front of you and you don’t talk with me. Let’s face it, you aren’t even reading out loud and, even if you did, you probably gave up on it already, as you got annoyed listening to yourself.

 

It would be better, if you really talked with me, but these words might still encourage you to do that, because if you would bother, to read them out loud, you would actually really meet yourself. Why don’t you like what you hear? What is so terribly wrong with listening to yourself? You need to answer that question for yourself, not because I tell you to, but because you don’t allow yourself to listen to your  voice while you speak, due to your DL conditioning history. You can deny it all you want, but it is true.

 

If you would accept, that you don’t like to listen to yourself, while your read these words, what would happen? Of course, you would stop reading. You reason, there’s something wrong with this writing. It is too personal, too insistent or too uninteresting. How about the fact, because of your DL, you are not allowed to be personal with yourself, as you are not good enough, not smart enough or worthy enough? There are many things about you, you simply don’t want to know, let alone, hear yourself talk about. In other words, while you pick and choose, you never acknowledge that part of you, which you reject. In EL, this wouldn’t be the case, as it always includes and accepts your so-called shadow or dark side.

 

In EL, you continue listening, even if you don’t like what someone says or how someone speaks and, certainly, this, of course, also applies to speaking with and listening to yourself. In EL, you continue reading, even if you don’t like what you read and you continue being involved with your language, as you find out why, it apparently means nothing to you, that you can speak with and listen to yourself. This verbal meeting with yourself would occur only if it could occur, as the sound of your voice doesn’t lie about these words, which belong to everyone.

 

English language is for anyone who acquires it. It doesn’t belong to me or you. Your opinion about the ownership of language derives from DL. As far as I am concerned, the whole notion of plagiarism is based on the failed, intellectual, cowardly attempt to pretend we have EL. This is especially evident with so-called holy books, which, hilariously, fanatically and superstitiously, are said to be authored by some imaginary higher power. Why would I punish anyone for using the same words as I do, for speaking the same language? This nonsense  idea, that someone, that anyone, can be by himself or by herself, the author of some sentences or some verbal phrases, has perpetuated your DL, which, not accidentally, is everywhere. Coercive speech is the rule, that is why your EL never gets any attention.

 

When we share our LE with our EL and truly talk with each other, we agree, the historical DL verbal dominance is anti-intellectual and catastrophic, as it has always prevented us from connecting with each other and, most importantly, with ourselves. At this  moment, you may hear yourself read about these words of freedom, because they neither belong to some to person, some theory, some group or some country. The so-called freedom of speech couldn’t get us to EL or LE. Surely, it was important, up to the point, where we supposedly agreed to disagree, but that never happened. As long as DL continues, we will be, as we have always been, at war with each other and ourselves. We forever argue about  rights and laws, but our EL and LE takes us beyond what was written. Indeed, our spoken language is and has always been more important than written language, but all we have done, with our insidious,  problematic DL ways, is cover up this obvious basic fact about human relationship and psychology.

 

Even though I discovered my EL and LE some forty years ago, it took me quite some time, to figure out that neither any celebrities, lawyers, psychologists, teachers, therapists, scientists, religionists, philosophers or other authorities are interested in EL. All they can do, with their DL, is distract us from knowing the truth, that our DL has nothing to offer to us and should be stopped, so that we can finally have some EL. While reading this text about EL, you should get the point, there is no point in continuing with DL. Your mean criticism, your violent distrust, your arrogant paranoia, your hungry propaganda and your self-defeating skepticism belong to DL, but this text is not about that. This text is about EL, which, because it was spoken, could be written. You have now read my EL about my LE and you could hear – if you had read it out loud – your own LE, expressed by the sound of your voice. Don’t worry, if you didn’t get it the first time around, just read it a second or third time, to consciously experience the intended effect, which will then stimulate you to explore your LE with your EL on your own. And, yes, we can always talk about it with each other.    

No comments:

Post a Comment