Saturday, February 18, 2023

 

Normal,

 

In this writing, I share my experience of language with you, the reader. I find our common way of talking, which sets the stage for how we deal with our language, abnormal. We speak in an absurd and unintelligent way, because, instead of expressing our freedom, we keep producing more struggle and fear. Our accepted way of talking determines, that, although we may be educated, although we may be supposedly, successful, professionally, although we may have written many books, we can’t distinguish between Disembodied Language (DL) and Embodied Language (EL). We still engage, unconsciously, in DL  all the time, yet it is possible and very necessary to have EL, but we simply don’t know how to do this.

 

EL is normal, but nobody with DL can appreciate its normality. While you are reading this writing, you can begin to do that, because you are reading my words, which come from my EL and, therefore, you encounter a piece of writing, you couldn’t have read before, since such a writing didn’t previously exist. I want you to acknowledge, at least, as long as your eyes follow and understand these sentences, that your DL is temporarily stopped, not because I have stopped it, but because you have stopped it, as you tentatively accept, that it may actually be true, what I convey. However, you will still have to determine for yourself, if the difference between your usual way of talking and EL makes any sense to you.

 

Presumably, normality is the essence of psychology, but the rates and the kinds of behaviors, that can be found, one standard deviation from the mean, that is, the behaviors which most people are involved in, every day, aren’t natural, as they don’t and can’t produce any comfort, well-being, understanding, confidence, trust, silence, relaxation, happiness or satisfaction. I want you to consider the important fact, that the meaning of these beautiful words, depends on how live your life. Your mechanical DL not only fails to produce them, even if you would produce them, they have lost their meaning, as you are not in the habit of creating and maintaining, for yourself, the circumstances in which there is a match between these words and your experiences.

 

Of course, it would be normal for you or for anyone, to be able to produce a sound, which you would like and which you, therefore would and could hear and enjoy. Hearing ourselves talk is the essence of EL, as our voice expresses what we say with our positive emotions, but in DL, we don’t like what we say and, thus, we don’t listen to ourselves, our voice sounds dreadful, stressed out or demanding, because, unknowingly, we speak with negative emotions. It is normal to sound horrible, when you don’t feel good or to sound loveable, when you are truly happy.

 

This morning, as I returned from doing my delivery in Paradise, I drove back down, with the big truck, over the Skyway and I could see the whole valley in front of me. As I was cruising down the hill, I was suddenly struck by the vastness and beauty of this land. There were no words to describe this, only tears of joy. I am so grateful my EL allows me to be without words, as it keeps revealing my Language Enlightenment (LE). You too, dear reader, can put everything in its place with your EL. As you listen to your energizing voice while you speak, you will say what you need to say, to create order in your life.    

No comments:

Post a Comment