Friday, February 10, 2023

 

Said,

 

During Disembodied Language (DL), everyone keeps busy with what someone else has said or written, but no one pays attention, to how they themselves deal with their own language. How do you actually use your language? You have probably never even wondered about that? Most likely, you often feel as if your language is using you. It is more common than we are willing to admit, that we basically feel possessed by our own language. In effect, we have many imaginary problems with what we call our thinking. It may seem as if thinking never stops and all you can do, is distract yourself, by watching TV, social media or by listening to some podcast of a supposedly knowledgeable, funny, holy, beautiful,  famous speaker, who is more important than you.

 

When was the last time, you said, what you really felt? Of course, it is not true, that you cannot talk about your feelings, but you are certainly not used to it, as doing so, would require you to engage in Embodied Language (EL). You may believe, you can talk about your so-called feelings or thoughts, but once you are able to have steady EL and not just a fleeting, occasional, accidental moment of it, it is very clear, that what you used to talk about, what you used to consider as your feelings, has nothing to do with what you truly feel. Whenever you speak about your so-called feelings, it is always negative. Although it is doubtful, you are able to have them,  even if you did have some positive feelings, with DL, you simply cannot speak about them. Moreover, you are much more stupid, than you believe to be, because of your inability, to talk with yourself and with others about genuinely felt positive emotions.

 

I have studied psychology, I have given therapy and I have taught psychology classes for many years and I have consistently found, with all the people I have met, they have no idea about what they feel. When people, because of my explanations and hints finally have some ongoing EL, they are baffled by the fact, that they are expressing what they have always felt, but were never able to express in their own words. And, even in the best possible scenario, even if they  shortly acknowledge the overwhelmingly sad and profoundly problematic truth of what I am saying,  they go right back to their childishly-demanding, stupid, mechanical, DL, by making it seem, as if they have always known, what they are briefly saying, as they compare it, to what they already supposedly know. Instead of really being able to say what they feel, they can only talk about what it felt like, to say what they feel. They lack the skill and awareness to verbally, accurately, joyfully, express their feelings.

 

Someone like me, who knows about the difference between DL and EL, who possesses the necessary skill-set, to be able to talk about positive feelings, is treated as the enemy, by those who lack this ability. Nobody acquires the skill I have accidentally. I didn’t learn about EL because I studied psychology, but I acquired it, because I came to the realization that my DL has never worked for me. Moreover, since I have withdrawn from my own DL and from the DL of others, because I only wanted to continue with my own EL, I had to come to terms with the difficult fact, that, although everyone is against me, I am not against anyone. I managed to become bullet-proof against the denial of EL and stopped fighting DL.

 

I am not going to lie about it: you are my adversary, because whether you know it or not, admit it or not or are aware of it or not, you always try to stop my EL. Ignore me, reject me, ridicule me or in one way or another put yourself above me, I don’t get into your face anymore about this, as I rather do what I can, to permanently stay away from you. I am not into what is known as Non-Violent Communication. Such a phony way of talking, I consider as DL and I don’t care about it, because I have the real deal, as I know, I have EL. I am well-aware, people have made many failed attempts at EL, but never succeeded. If they had succeeded, they would want to talk with me, but anyone with some kind of angle, on how we supposedly should talk, never likes to talk with me.

 

I find it very interesting, that those with DL always overpower those with EL, but would never get into a real conversation with them, as that would expose their trickery. While those with DL dominate every aspect of social life, in every society, they are not, as I have previously mentioned, in touch with their feelings and, therefore, they are always struggling with who they really are. It is, of course, irrational,  that one part of them is fighting with another part and that, presumably, their thoughts are in conflict with their feelings. However, this is the complicated  reality everyone creates and lives in every day, with their DL. If they would ever take the time to listen to themselves, it would become effortlessly clear, that this conflict is self-imposed and imaginary.

 

Indeed, it would be a tremendous relief, to have EL, for those who are used to DL. Yet, I have given up on providing this possibility, as all I can do is write like this. As someone, who knows very well how his EL continues, I don’t get close anymore, as I used to, to anyone with DL, as that would get me involved in DL again. I’m being realistic, as I have gone through that process many times. It was always excruciating disturbing to me, but I have, at long last, come to understand, I cannot afford to speak with anyone with DL anymore. It is only in recent days, that I find myself capable of doing that, as for many years, I tried to change others, while overlooking myself.

 

Usually, we overlook the beam in our own eyes, as we are, so to speak, trying to remove the splinter from someone else’s eye. Hypocritically, we only see the flaws of others, but we don’t see our own, what Christians have called, sins. Usually, when we say that we ignore our own problems, we refer to the fact that something is wrong with us. We rather remain busy with the bad behavior of others, than admit our own mistakes. However, nothing like that is the case with me. I am talking about over-hearing, but not about over-looking. In DL, we never listen to ourselves, as we are constantly manipulated into listening to others. Therefore, what we miss out on in DL, is not what is wrong with us, but what is right, that is, we always miss out on our positive feelings.

 

In EL, we can’t miss the fact that we are expressing our natural, happy, authentic self. As long as I was still trying to preach the gospel of EL, to those with DL, I was missing out on enjoying my own Language Enlightenment (LE). Stated differently, each time I was entertaining the idle hope of changing your DL into EL, I threw away my own LE, as I again ended up having DL with you. I feel happy I can recognize this and that is why, I no longer try to change the fact about my life, that I have many enemies. I am proud about it. I am not some fool screaming in the desert, as I have EL only with those with whom I can enjoy my LE. They are there, but you, who want me to have negative DL with you, are not one of them.                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment