Saturday, December 16, 2023

 

Also,

 

Like all of my texts, this text is also written only for myself, because I can say it, I can write it, I like to hear it and I want to read it. For me it is no problem at all to have Embodied Language (EL). The Disembodied Language (DL) of others does not mean or do anything to me. My EL is always in stark contrast to the DL of others. Even though people with DL do not want to admit that their language use makes no sense, the fact remains that this senseless DL of millions of people causes nothing but problems, which we hear about every day.

 

Even though everyone is in deep trouble with their unconscious DL, it doesn't really bother me, because other people's DL doesn’t take anything away from the beauty and importance of my lively, energizing EL. Precisely because there is hardly anyone who can have EL with me, I mainly have to rely on myself to make it happen and to continue with it. Even though I have suffered from this in the past, this is no longer the case. Because of my ability to have EL - despite the fact that no one wants to know about it - I have realized my Language Enlightenment (LE). It's quite amazing how all of this fits together.

 

The occasional reader, who gets to read this, will be surprised by the transmission of these words, which irrefutably find their way into understanding of what I write about. I don't worry about whether I come across or how I come across. I understand what I am writing about because I experience it. For the reader, however, experiencing these words comes first and then understanding follows, but for me understanding is immediate, because my language is already adapted to my experience. So what we call understanding is actually adapting our language to our experience. There is so much misunderstanding in the world, because our language does not match our experience. In other words, we do not speak in our own language.

 

It is assumed there are many ways in which people learn, but what is never clearly shown with DL, is that we can only truly understand anything with our own EL. So, as long as we believe – without ever consciously realizing it – that we have understood something, then, sooner or later, it always turns out that this turned out not to be the case, since we had understood it through language of others. You could also say that DL is the language of others, but EL is our own language. Even though it never becomes clear in DL, that we speak a foreign language, which does not match or fit with our own experience, we nevertheless continue, in vain, involuntarily, to make efforts in many ways to hopefully bring about this adjustment. Since with DL we never succeeded in adapting our language to our own experience, we are always obsessively focused on adapting others, with their experience, to our DL.

 

Ridiculously, regardless of whether we succeed or not, in DL, we are busy subordinating others to our automatic, devious, blunt, tiresome, gruesome use of language. Yet, we ourselves – while we try to boss around others – for the most part, also still behave as others, because we have never even considered, for ourselves, with our EL, that we can and want to do, what we can and want to experience ourselves. Even though it is we who, with our DL, may make others behave the way we want, the schism remains for us between our language and our experience. However, the extent to which we are able to dominate others and thus to exercise power over others, determines that we never or rarely consider, that our language does not fit our own experience. The language of the other, our DL, therefore, keeps us from being able to have EL, our own language.

 

Even while we feel dominated by others, our DL continues because we do not recognize, it is we who deny our own experience with our language. Here too, complaining about others is a distraction from us. We complain and protest, it is because of others that we have DL and therefore cannot reach or stay with our own experience, but it is our own unconscious use of DL, which makes others more important than ourselves. Surely, in this process of making others more important than ourselves, it is the specification, that this is always about making the experience of others more important, while our own experience is denied, ignored or forgotten, because with DL, we can’t reach it or stay with it.

 

How is it possible, that I can and want to write this? There is only one answer to that: I am the person, who has EL and who speaks with his EL and writes about his own experience. Moreover, my EL refers to my LE, because my EL is about nothing other than my own experience. You could, of course, also do this, but you don't, because you unconsciously continue to have DL. You too can stop your DL just like I did. And, as you read this, you can't help but recognize, that your DL is – as I have said – always about others. DL can never give you the satisfaction of being satisfied with your own life and therefore with your own language. There is always something wrong, you are always involved in a battle, and you call this your thinking, your belief, your morals. You are, it seems, on your way to some ideal, something important and valuable, but you never reach there. I am not trying to achieve anything with my EL, as I write my language here on paper. I see it in front of me and I read it. Even though I often only talk with myself, I say everything I experience, so I can hear it, that it is really only me, I write and speak about. My EL fits seamlessly with my own experience.

 

There is absolutely nothing that can replace EL and anything that replaces it, will only cause problems. As long as this is not recognized, the chaos and battle will become greater and more intense, and it is inevitable that DL will escalate into all kinds of calamities. With our conditioning with DL, we are unable to pay attention to who we really are. Only with EL are we aware of the behavior that fits with our LE, and do we let ourselves know, how we can behave, since we are enlightened. No one has ever spoken or written about this in the way I do. This also shows, we have never talked about our DL in a coherent manner before, which is of course only possible if we have EL and when our DL has been stopped by us ourselves.

 

Our LE – which is just another word to refer to our true nature – only becomes completely clear after all behaviors that were created by DL have ceased. So, we are busy with EL instructing ourselves, to behave in such a way, that our conditioning with DL no longer has any influence on us, because we are only truly free, when none of our behavior traps us in all kinds of conflicts and distractions again. Our LE can only shine with our EL, which continues to urge us to permanently stop any behavior that was supporting our DL. The reader, who is now reading this text about DL, EL and LE for the first time, can also fully understand these words, because he or she already knows and feels, when his or her words - and voice - really fit with what only he or she is experiencing.

No comments:

Post a Comment