Tuesday, December 26, 2023

 Here is another beautiful piece of writing (I put it through google translate) from my brave Dutch friend AnnaMieke (thank you), who gives shape to her Embodied Language (BT) and her Language Enlightenment (TV) in her own precise, fluid way. Of course, BT and TV exist, and it is true that anyone who doesn't want to talk to her or me has never gotten around to it. Here is the link to her blog:

Natuurlijk Ontvouwen. (klompanna2.blogspot.com)


Let it come as it comes.

By experiencing it and not looking for what is no longer there, but continuing to unfold in the crystal light, the wealth of my unfolding shines in a different light. That seeps into every nook and cranny, and a space can arise in it. what I can really tell. The chance to know that in the next line of my writing, will go further in describing my own language. My own language that lets me know the patience I tend to have can be seen from the maturity in my share it and I don't have to do anything about it other than just write in this moment. The specialness in my storytelling is also being willing to bend into what comes and not being able to put my finger on anything anymore, but let what comes come.
Let what comes come is in fact a surrender of my writing, in every word that pops up and I can read it out loud to myself afterwards. In the beauty of my parts, it almost seems like a crusade to know what happens in my act of writing, over the edge of origin, the surprised looks that can look at me, in the incomprehension, of discovering that my own language exists.
As a series of experiences, the future is not yet here, but in this moment of sharing, as a kind of confession, which cannot put faith or conviction in a spiritual capacity, which can only apply in the moment of my writing. Where my focus to listen let come what comes.
It is the wave of life, where the brilliance in my language, I can pass this on and my language remains the reason for all my writing.

Let what comes comes puts my attention in the middle, through my conversation with myself and sometimes leans towards a new moment, where I enjoy staying, where the wind has finally died down again, where the sun shines again for a while, where the puddles of the heavy rain, appear to have dried up, I also put my face in the sun, to feel how the living proof, enriches me in the silence received, in the eternity of being able to be, what I let come while I write .

No comments:

Post a Comment