Thursday, December 28, 2023

 - Dear reader, who could write something like that? How does someone come up with that? And why? When are you going to finally do it, because you missed out on all this. You can't make something like that up...Thank you AnnaMieke. 


- Here is the beautiful writing of my dear Dutch friend AnnaMieke (unedited translated in one click with Google translate from Dutch) who talks about her Embodied Language (EL) and her Language Enlightenment (LE). So this is what happens when we start to be in charge of our language.

- Do something different in the new year. This is the link to her blog, which she calls: Natuurlijk Ontvouwen. (klompanna2.blogspot.com)


Disarming. It is my description in my being, in which the miraculous unfolding pulls me forward, in preserving how it can strengthen, in the right click, my body prepares itself in the essential aspect, that in the driving of my words, push me down in the amazement of my own writing. It is a soft silence that points me to the connection in my writing, actually shows a beautiful way to write from my silence. In which my language is always given space, in what is about can remain in the certainty of time, that my fingers that I put, without really looking, receive entire texts, to pass on to some others. But in the change that I experience, no scale can be placed, other than only experiencing it in what I write, but can also put it aside, in the origins, in the renewal of my language, can often be more meaningful than the writing whole, in which I can often read my own conclusion. Daring to be lighter, convincing what it can be like, to feel that the rhythm is slowing down, my head is floating looking down and yet I continue to write, which will become the next sentence. I also imagine how the energy I speak about can still be interpreted in my language, and literally shows me that while I tap, everything around me changes, can be in the lighter than writing as I was As if I am landing in yet another new area, where some old words want to swirl, where there is no resistance or resistance, only my own unfolding. I float as in amazement outside my own gate and see some doors opening . To my knowledge, step forward considerably, because I know what this means. That there are no longer any limits in my disarming writing and that it therefore goes a little slower and can be more careful, in opening up what I have known for a long time, that this can arise. But in the specificity of obtaining, which was advocated as silence, than just experiencing what it is like to be able to write in this energy. It has nothing to do with just staying in my own language, than being able to experience my soft energy that I get from it and can just keep sharing it. Just like that, because it arises, just like that, in the dignity of my writing, where the sound can no longer be a drum, than just listening in the ticking of my language, how my heart can be very satisfied, to be able to read myself like this.

2 comments:

  1. Dank je wel lieve vriend voor het delen, en vindt het heel apart om het ook in het Engels te lezen,heel poëtisch ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja inderdaad, pure poezie, zo fijn om van te genieten

    ReplyDelete