Wednesday, December 6, 2023

 

Suffered,

 

As a retired psychology instructor, I have something  important to say, about the disgusting fact, that higher education has become a threat to America. I left the teaching profession, because I really felt, I had suffered enough. As a white, hetero-sexual male, who is intelligent enough, to discriminate between the dumb, woke, pretentious Disembodied Language (DL), which is going on everywhere and the delightful, energizing, meaningful Embodied Language (EL) – which I am so fortunate, to be able to engage in – I felt as if I had a target painted on my back and it was only a matter of time, before they would come after me. My departure prevented that.

 

Without any doubt, these crazy, radical, left-wing ideologies – purported by armies of fanatical social justice warriors – have swept all over of the nation’s educational and governmental institutions, whose essential functions have been undermined and have greatly suffered, as a result. Currently, chaos rules in   government as well as in higher education. I find it quite scandalous, but also understand the workings of DL, which nobody seems to be willing to address.

 

Mankind has suffered immensely and our problems are inevitably escalating, because, when it comes to how we deal with our interactions and relationships, we – as individual human beings – can’t seem to get our act together. DL is ubiquitous and sucks the very life out us, while no attention is ever given to our EL. I studied and worked many years in psychology, but I am glad, I’ve said: enough is enough. My suffering is over, since I gave up teaching anyone about what I know. I write like this and I talk like this, for those who can handle it, as I know why I have suffered.

 

You will only be able to radically step out of your DL and go on with your EL, if you acknowledge, how much you have suffered and admit, that finding your EL is the only thing, which could bring meaning to your suffering. Indeed, only by transcending your  suffering, your Language Enlightenment (LE) is going to be revealed to you, by your ongoing EL. Surely, to leave behind your own suffering, is to leave behind everyone’s suffering, as anything less just won’t do.   

 

Everyone has suffered tremendously, due to their unconscious engagement in DL. It is entirely up to you, if you suffer some more or if you will stop it, so that you can engage in EL. This is the quintessential issue of your life. Everyone is in the same boat. You look at and listen to, how others have suffered, to make yourself believe, you have suffered less, you are better than the rest, but the fact is, you have neither suffered more or less, as you have suffered, you are suffering, just as much as everyone else.

 

People say, they deserve our attention, as they have suffered trauma, however, everyone went through the same trauma of our conditioning with DL. Our trauma is, that we can never be ourselves, with our common use of language. It appears, as if the oppressed suffered more, than the oppressors, but  the reality is – and has always been – the presumed powerful have suffered just as much as the so-called powerless. Only with EL, do we recognize this truth.

 

Those who have tried to express themselves, have always suffered the same backlash. Speaking up and speaking out or speaking so-called truth to power, isn’t EL, but DL and this is how our DL perpetuated itself. To stop our DL, is to stop our fight, struggle or conflict, by stepping out of fear and by instructing ourselves to have EL, instead of DL. We can only do that, if we have faith in the fact, that our EL is the expression of who we truly are. I know my EL is the expression of my LE. I have suffered, to understand this and that is why my suffering was not in vain.

 

It has so often casually been said, that a country has suffered a war, that a town has suffered a tornado, that a religion has suffered discrimination, that a team has suffered a loss, that a race has suffered hatred, that the economy has suffered a recession or that the climate has suffered from pollution, but there are only always individual people, who are suffering. We don’t suffer as a group, although we pretend to, with our phony language. Although we have all suffered equally, we have only imagined, we were suffering together. It is because we fear to suffer alone and take full responsibility for our own experience, that we have kept our DL going.    

No comments:

Post a Comment