Wednesday, December 27, 2023

 

Truth,

 

I recently came across a piece of my writing, I had never posted on my blog. It was a proposal. I share it with you today, because I still find it valuable. I am doing very well, but there are a few things, I want to get off my chest. This is my truth, for which I have suffered greatly. I don’t regret anything I have done. To the contrary, I am feeling proud, I stood my ground, no matter the many negative consequences. 


I really have gone through this horrendous experience. For the record, none of you, who, supposedly, teach and know psychology, know anything about our Embodied Language (EL), let alone about our Language Enlightenment (LE), which can only be revealed by our EL. I know about this, but you haven’t shown any interest, in what I already knew, while I was still studying for my Ph.D. at Palo Alto University (PAU). During my time there, I gathered all the evidence I needed, to validate my discovery of EL.

 

I must say, I am glad, I did not become a psychologist, but I still insist, I deserve a Ph.D., for what I have put together. I am not joking, I mean this very seriously. If you read my blog, you will find, I have developed an important concept of what could best be described as the psychology of language. It is sad, that except for Scott, the kind librarian, no one at PAU was open to talking with me about EL. I had, naively, but also professionally, assumed, that people in psychology would be nice and friendly, but boy, was I mistaken. Frankly, I felt disgusted, disappointed and impaired, by the shallow competitiveness and superstition amongst both the students as well as the faculty.    

 

Everyone, of course, knew this Dr. Russell was a big fucking, arrogant, incompetent, chaotic jerk, but I had to, initially, put up with this sick moron. You should still give me my money back, just for making me having to deal with this total asshole. Also, if you have any decency at all, you should apologize to me, for the incredible humiliation you have put me through.  

 

In my practicum, in San Mateo - where I, without getting paid, gave therapy to many severely mentally ill and traumatized patients - I wanted to warm up my food, but someone else’s food was in the microwave. I waited a couple of minutes, but no one came and then, I took it out, so I could warm up my lunch. Suddenly, a Chinese man appeared. It was his food, and he was upset, and he repeatedly said that I had touched his food. I tried to explain, I had not touched his food, as I had only taken out his plastic container, with the lid on it, but he was very agitated with me and at some point, I let him know, there was really no need for all this big uproar.

 

My wife happens to be Chinese and my beloved father-in-law happened to have died, just a week before this incident took place. Later, I found out that this man, was a schizophrenic, who was employed by the clinic as a so-called consumer. I had no idea about this and I had never seen this man before. When my supervisor - a stressful, sleezy, chain-smoking, lonely, frustrated, flirtatious, man-hating, single mother, who had a son, whose name was Max and was fanatically into electronic brain-stimulation – spoke to me, suddenly, everything was wrong with me. I had, supposedly, not been culturally sensitive.  

 

I tried to defend myself, but it was to no avail. After all, I was a white, hetero-sexual, privileged male, who had hurt the feelings of a minority person, while trying to calm him down, after he had blown up at me. Short afterward, back at PAU, I was forced to get – costly – therapy, for anger management and when my evil, irresponsible, lazy, dumb supervisor – who, unannounced, had been gone for days – later heard about this, my practicum was abruptly ended, by him, and I was ordered, to appear in front of a commission. This was the worst thing I have ever experienced in my whole life. YOU STINKING MOTHER FUCKERS, ALL OF YOU!!! At that moment, I said FUCK YOU, FUCK ALL OF YOU and that was the end of my graduate study at PAU.

 

Shrewd Dr. Froming knew very well, he had enrolled me in this Ph.D. program, which I had enthusiastically started - we even sold our house, so that I could study - because he had told me, I could determine my own research topic. Weeks before this unfortunate micro-wave debacle, however, I had, unexpectedly, been invited, with my wife, to have a dinner with the director of PAU, Alan Calvin, when he told us, without mincing words, I had to give up on the idea of doing my own research, which up until that moment, I had cherished, as it was the very reason, I went to study at PAU. YOU FUCKING LYING WINDBAG!! I felt betrayed by this inconsiderate, mediocre man and by the faculty of this institution and still hold them accountable for the heartache they caused me. My wife and I were still mourning the loss of her father, whom we had loved so dearly and who  played an important role in our lives. I guess, if I had humbly accepted the punishment, which this FUCKING COMMISSION was surely going to inflict on me, I could have redone my practicum and finished my Ph.D. program at a much later date, if I had had some support, but there wasn’t any.  

   

You are, in my opinion, all a bunch of lazy, phony, cowards, for never responding to my writings and for not taking my work serious. After leaving PAU, I taught psychology for almost nine years at Butte College and, thus, the Master of Science, in clinical psychology, still served its purpose, but I admit, I feel so relieved, I have stopped teaching. Also, at Butte College, there was never any real interest in EL, although I gave various successful seminars for the faculty and although all my students knew about it and loved it. I should be honored as an alumnus for what I have accomplished. I am very glad, however, I never became a fulltime psychology faculty, as I couldn’t put up with all the political diversity-equity-inclusion bullshit.   

 

It is simply hubris, which prevents you from acknowledging the truth of what I am talking about. None of you is worth your salary, because you don’t know anything about – you don’t want to know anything about – and, thus, you can’t share, what it is like, to have EL. I have had a horrible time at PAU, but also while teaching at Butte College, because none of you, has showed any respect or appreciation, for what I was already talking about years ago and have further refined. You are, whether you admit it or not, unknowingly, the biggest promotors of Disembodied Language (DL) and, because of the nonsense you claim to know, you can only pretend to have EL. I am here to remind you, that you are fooling your students as well as yourself. The current wave of antisemitism, which is sweeping across campuses, all over the United States, is because DL has continued unabated.  Yes, DL is a very serious matter and we have yet to start acknowledging, that we unconsciously engage in it, everywhere, day in, day out.

 

Read my blog, talk with me and give me the honor I deserve, by admitting, that I truly have discovered something, none of you have the intelligence to give any consideration to. If you are, as you claim to be, interested in psychology or in learning, if you have any passion at all for human relationship, you must be interested in EL. I urge you to consider, why you mechanically do your cushy job, by demanding your students to adore you. I have no respect at all for your so-called woke-work ethics, as it always implies, you don’t give a shit about EL.   

 

You should not feel offended by what I say, as it is true, that you engage in DL, while you pretend to have EL. Admit it and experience with me, a different aspect about psychology, you haven’t yet acquired. It is our ineffective, coercive, effortful use of language, which determines, we never noticed, the great difference between DL and EL. The ugly truth, about how we use our language, can only be revealed during our ongoing EL.

 

I look forward to talking with you personally and repeatedly, so what I address can be verified and acknowledged. I have no other motivation, than a sense of urgency, which derives from the fact, that DL is everywhere and, yet we don’t even know it and aren’t able to talk about it. DL cannot be addressed with DL. We must have EL, to be able to address DL. I stand by this fact. If you recognize me, PAU or Butte College would become a source of new understanding about human relationship. I look forward to reading your responses to my blog. Do not come with your DL, as that will be deleted. Dependent on your meaningful responses, you can let go of your assumptions, set up a time and place, to talk with me and enjoy new dimensions and possibilities, which open up to us, due to our delightful EL.

 

In closing, psychology has always been and still is about the truth, which can only be found, if we have a real dialogue. Your refusal to have EL, signifies your insistence on a monologue, on boring lectures, and, therefore, on DL. To have EL, your DL has to stop first, and this is not a matter of my opinion. I am not claiming to be able to stop your stupid DL. You have to do this yourself and without complaining to me or anyone else. Are you ready for an intellectual challenge? You will not regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment