Monday, March 13, 2023

 

Do,

 

This is what I do. I speak and I hear the sound of my well-being. This is a different way of reasoning than speaking without being able to enjoy my own voice. A philosophy of language, based on listening while you speak, lets us know that we are sentient beings, who could therefore have a different conversation than our normal, automatic, stupid nagging and whining, which occurs day in and day out and which we habitually, but unwillingly keep repeating.

 

It is disgraceful, that you, who read this - although you have read and studied so much, although you are so intelligent, so cultured, so respected, so religious, so moral, so just and so supposedly outspoken – never listen to yourself, while you speak. It is inconceivable, unacceptable and yet so blatantly clear, you have never engaged in speaking with a voice that is free of fear and stress, but this is unfortunately the banal reality which you create.

 

Just do as I ask you, take the plunge and talk to me and then finally find out that you have completely missed the most important thing in your life so far. Talking to yourself and listening to yourself – and exploring what you have to say to yourself, with your own sound, which sounds natural and relaxed – is the only way to really get to know your own intelligence.

 

Everything else you have heard about language is dwarfed by what you might say to yourself. Talking to yourself is infinitely more interesting than talking to others, who, just like you, also apparently never had the courage to speak to themselves attentively, honestly, naturally, about what truly matters to them. I always do what I describe and my writings are always about that. It is certainly not by accident that I, unlike everyone else, no longer concern myself with what others say or write or claim and that I have therefore completely devoted myself to and surrendered myself to my own language.

 

What I do, what I say and what I describe cannot be invented. The restoration of the sound experience of your own voice while speaking to yourself takes place because you focus on how you deal with your language. This gives you irrevocable access to your own world of experience and you come to know everything you want to know and can know, because you have let go of what is never yours in the first place. You can hear exactly if it suits you or not. If you are still in doubt, then it has nothing to do with you and letting go is this understanding.

 

When you are doing what I do, there is no getting around the fact, that no one is with themselves in that way, as it is only possible when we are allowed to verbally follow the music of our own speaking voice. Allowing this to happen is a revelation, a birth in sound and language, which convinces us that we owe this to ourselves alone. Everything that has been said and written about our so-called thinking has prevented us from speaking to ourselves, with  the sound we wanted to hear, so we started to listen and act on what we have said to ourselves.

 

Behavioral change or behavioral improvement can and will only take place if we completely agree with ourselves. The lack of positive results always shows that we have not yet had the conversation with ourselves that is absolutely necessary to bring about that beautiful transformation. I do this because – because of the connection between my language and my effortless, embodied sound – I can be my own authority. Only I can hear for myself and therefore perceive and then select, which behaviors are important and necessary to me. What I do – and what I write here today – is not a choice, but the fulfillment of what has become possible for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment