Friday, March 3, 2023

 

Pleased,

 

Of course, like everyone else, I could also complain and lament about how things are going in the world, but I live, yes, only once, in my own beautiful reality, which I create myself with my language. I take full responsibility and therefore no longer have to concern myself with the superficial, superstitious, stupid Disembodied Language (DL) of others, because I can always have Embodied Language (EL), even, if necessary, alone with myself.

 

 Since I have EL, I can understand and accept how phenomenal it is that I am able to do this, when almost no one is interested in it. Apart from my loving wife Bonnie and my dear Dutch friend AnnaMieke, there is actually no one at all who enters into the relationship with me, that has become possible because of my EL.

 

 Others, as I have often heard, have trouble with me, but for a long time, I was also having trouble with myself, as I wasn’t able to accept, that my life really is the way it is. Yet, because of my EL, by talking to myself out loud and by listening to myself, I have come to know that it is perfectly good as it is. I live a wonderful life, in the reality, I create with my EL.

 

I have always been a loner, but can only now articulate why this is so. Even though I didn't know about DL and EL what I know now, I was always who I still am today. As I started to connect the dots with EL, I found out, with my own language, that I must have been born enlightened. I do not mean to say that I am special, because I believe everyone is born enlightened. The only difference with others is that, because of my EL, I was able to realize my own Language Enlightenment (LE). Despite all my traumas, conflicts and problems, I am convinced that I am truly enlightened, because I can, may and want to talk, write and sing about it with myself.

 

Nowadays I mainly write about my LE, because talking about it is hardly possible. Only those who, like me, have EL with themselves can have EL with me. Although I admit, I have tried many times in vain to talk to others about it, I no longer believe I can cause EL in others. Paradoxically, I have taught psychology for many years and before that I gave hundreds of groups, seminars, lectures and sessions because I still vehemently believed then that others could have learned EL from me.

 

I admit that AnnaMieke is the only one who really does what I do. Even my beloved wife, who makes it possible for me to live the way I live, is not inclined to talk with me about DL, EL and LE. She becomes restless when, as I have done so many times, I talk with her about that. Because of her I have not gone screaming mad, but, after making the same mistake thousand times, I have finally learned, to keep my EL more and more to myself.

 

I feel so happy, as I no longer seem to embody the pressure and stress, which I, apparently, as the eldest son, had acquired in my family. I don't bother anyone to have EL anymore, but I always did before, because I hadn't quite understood yet, that I create my own reality with my language. Now that that has actually become the case, I don't care about others who don't want to get involved, as I continue with EL myself anyway. I used to always continue with it, but that was never as clear to me as it is today.

  

Living my own life only became clear to me after AnnaMieke let me be completely myself in EL. In the past, others have also allowed me to be more or less myself, but with AnnaMieke I can talk and write at length, because she also sees the value of this and, like me, is completely absorbed in it. It is amazing that this can be so. It feels totally okay that Bonnie is busy with other things, which I can't do. I am unable to do what she does and I am very grateful that she will and can, because I will and cannot. I used to have a feeling of inadequacy about Bonnie that I wasn't worthy of her, because I didn't want children, but she let me know, she wanted to be with me, I also felt ashamed about always being so passionate and preoccupied about my EL. So, it has come to the point, that I can now embrace my LE.

 

The physical work I do, five days a week, 
keeps both of my feet on the ground and 
allows me to use my enormous energy in
 a productive way. Unlike all my previous
 jobs, in my current job, as a delivery driver,
 I never mention anything about EL. When I
 die, my behavior will be over for good, but
 as long as I live, I will continue to express 
my LE with my EL, although probably mainly
 in my writing, such as here. It's so nice to be
 able to say or write this. What a privilege it 
is, to be able to do this, because, apart from
 AnnaMieke, others cannot. To others, who 
are still muddling along with their DL, my
 situation is understandingly ridiculous and 
unimaginable. I now fully get it that most 
people, even my wife Bonnie, are barely able
 to consider the gigantic implications of the 
fact that everyone has been conditioned to have
 DL – that is, to talk with others, instead of 
with themselves – while together with AnnaMieke, 
I am  the only one, who has consciously explored
 ongoing EL and who has thus become aware about
 my LE…

  

AnnaMieke and I talk to each other every week and read each other's writing about our EL and LE every day. Of course her language is very different from mine, but we speak and we write about the same thing. It is such a blessing to be able and to be allowed to do this. Apparently, we both know nothing better to do. All our other behaviors are aligned with and based on our EL and LE.

  

What I always wanted – EL with others – is now finally behind me. A dream has become reality. The most important thing was and still is, that I have EL with myself and am therefore no longer bothered by the DL of others. Even though I can't talk about it explicitly with her most of the time, I still have EL with my wife most of the time. Incidentally, that has helped and stimulated me enormously, to have and explore EL with myself. I'm feeling so good Bonnie's letting me do my thing. If I don't bother her with my passion to talk about EL all the time, then all is well. Everything has settled into place and I'm so glad it's Friday again and the weekend is just around the corner. I pause to write this last sentence, while being aware this ecstatic sensation of completeness and peace is buzzing through my entire being.

                  

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment