Sunday, May 28, 2023

 These beautiful words (translated from Dutch) were written by my dear friend AnnaMieke. You can read more of her wonderful writings about her Embodied Language (EL) on her blog:  https://klompanna.blogspot.com/

For everyone.

I see the colors that appear in understanding one's own embodied language, and can tell the other how it could work if one could listen to one's own voice. While I read my own writing, I also find a way to experience that an embodied language arises and so the progress could have, that I will experience that an embodied language exists. It is the words from my own sound, which make you realize how it is possible that the flow of experience can be so overwhelming, in the awakening in your own understanding and also find the space to discover in a constant line, that when I listen to myself, something different can arise, than what I used to in conversations with someone else. The pink glow that overflows into a bunch of roses, where the scent becomes very pleasant to linger in and continue to see, that when I speak or read from my own work, I can only do so from my embodied language. When I speak, I feel the embrace it has in the resonance in which I reside. In which I know that the nourishment it gives me fills me in the belief that through my language my own creation has been discovered and sometimes leads to a reality of unfolding and adding everything in the liberation it has. In the love that I feel, in the softness of the heart, that springs open from a joy, from the simplicity of seeing that it can work for everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment