Monday, May 22, 2023

 

Order,

 

These are fantastic times for me. Previously, I did not know that I, like everyone else, unconsciously and unwillingly participated in Disembodied Language (DL), but now that I no longer do that, my Embodied Language (EL) continues undisturbed and my Language Enlightenment (LE) becomes more and more pronounced. When I was swinging back and forth, between the occasional breather with EL, but was mostly engaging in DL, everything was very chaotic, but as my EL started to increase, things fell into place and my life came into order.

 

I feel immensely grateful for everyone I've met and for everything I've been through, because it all has contributed to where and how I am right now, in this happy writing moment. The wisdom gained with EL is already old news, because I do not base myself on what was, but on what is presenting itself and making itself known in this moment. There is also no longer any interest in that so-called future, because the entire notion of time, which was based on being stuck with the past, has been thrown overboard. Actually, I was always just worried, driven, but uncertain, about my future and I am glad that peace has come into my life and that I no longer worry about what is yet to happen. Everything is going very well and I am sure, it will go even better, I have complete confidence in that.

 

My optimism stems from my experience, observation and assessment of how sparse the opportunities for EL are for most people. The fact that everyone is turning away from EL – which is hard to accept at first – no longer saddens me, because I no longer expect it. It is sometimes said that you should have no expectations, because then you would be disappointed, because nothing is as you expected, but that way of talking clearly derives from DL. It's only in DL, that nothing is what it appears to be, because we believe it to be, but in EL, we know that our own behavior has good results.

 

While I still can't have EL with most people, this doesn't bother me, as I know and accept, that this is unfortunately the reality for most people. The few, however, who can have EL with me, have all my attention, as I draw so much inspiration from that experience. I live exclusively and only for those who want to have EL with me and let everyone who does not want this know very clearly, that there is no point in arguing about this. I myself have wasted a great deal of time and energy, trying to reach people who were in reality unreachable.

 

Fortunately, I was able to stop my self-defeating desires and it became clear to me, no one seems to miss my passion. This is a good thing, because it would probably make me believe again in achieving the impossible. It is such an enormous achievement, to be able to be realistic and no longer be dragged along in a shared or not shared belief of what is going to happen. Nothing surprises me anymore and I am no longer disappointed about anything, because I now know how DL works.

 

Hardly anyone will ever be interested in EL and yet I effortlessly continue to translate, from my own point of view, what is happening. That translation is necessary, as long as there is no one to have EL  with. However, as soon as we meet someone, who can have EL with us, then that translation is no longer necessary, because we then together discuss what is really going on. Such a meeting is a real delight, because it only happens so rarely. While, of course, a lot has to happen for it to happen, the rarity of being able to have EL with others is what makes it such a valuable and unique thing.

 

Simply put, EL has to become the central focus of our life, otherwise nothing will happen. Our problems only increase, as long as we frustratedly, impatiently and compulsively expect EL to finally happen. However, when we have EL with ourselves or each other, we laugh our asses off and are relieved, it wasn't what we believed it to be. We want to believe, because we cannot experience it. We try to believe in something we cannot feel and so, we are powerless when we have our doubts. Those doubts disappear like snow in the sun, once we have EL. When we get to our own  experience of EL, a sobering-up process will take place, that is necessary to recover from our history with DL.

 

Our nervous system was, of course, conditioned by our participation in DL, and therefore our body reacted in the opposite direction to our language. It is often said that there is a big difference between saying something and doing something, but this only applies to DL. In EL there is no difference between saying and doing, because saying is the same as doing. It's absurd that this has never been mentioned before, but in EL it's crystal clear. It is so obvious, as we no longer deny that we, by nature, want to make our LE known. We finally get to this with EL. We are happy what we say is really true for us and therefore has only positive consequences. Real order is behavior that works, behavior that is effective and does not need to be changed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment