Sunday, May 21, 2023

 

Resistance,

 

What escapes everyone, who has ever heard of The Language That Creates Space, Listening While You Speak, Sound Verbal Behavior or Embodied Language (EL), but never really got into it, is that they miss the opportunity to talk to me. It's not that people don't want to talk to me, it's that they simply refuse to admit – to themselves – that our usual Disembodied Language (DL) makes absolutely no sense and is completely dwarfed, once we are able to have EL with one another.

 

Even if it seems as if people are refusing to talk to me, what really is going on, is that people have resistance to talking to themselves. In EL, talking with others is based on talking with ourselves. EL with others becomes possible, if our conversation with ourselves is not stopped by our so-called conversation with others. I am convinced everyone has some sort of conversation with themselves, even though they are, day in and day out, in DL, but that so-called conversation with ourselves is highly problematic and certainly no fun, because we remain in DL, even though we talk to ourselves, always preoccupied with others.

 

There’s a lot of talk going on, about how to talk and be more considerate about others, but our inability to disregard others in our conversation with ourselves, results in a phony conversation with ourselves. Actually, because of our preoccupation with others, we never really talk with ourselves.  In EL, however, we have no problem talking with  ourselves, as we have come to recognize talking with ourselves as more important than talking with  others. This turnaround took place because our EL made it clear, that hardly anyone is able to have EL with us. Out of necessity, we ended up having EL with ourselves, by ourselves. At first, we were still a little offended, that this is the way it is, but after we confidently continued talking out loud by ourselves and listening to the sound of our voice long enough, we had to come to the conclusion, there is no way around it, that everyone, unknowingly, continues with DL and is not skilled enough to engage in EL.

 

Of course, it is in principle possible for 
anyone to have EL, but that possibility
 cannot become a reality as long as 
we still continue to deny, that we 
are constantly preoccupied with 
others and, therefore, with DL. 
Since everyone unconsciously 
participates in DL, we are incapable 
of doing anything other than 
pretending to have EL. We 
might not call it that, but that's 
what it comes down to. People
 seem to find it  humiliating to
 admit, they have no idea, 
whatsoever, how they actually
 deal with language. To admit 
that we automatically, habitually, 
from our conditioning and thus, 
involuntarily, participate in DL, 
means we are not free and we 
are trapped in the straitjacket 
of our habit of how we deal 
with our language. 

 

Talking with me is only possible from behind the bars of your DL. Even if we talk about freedom and even if you are able to admit, you are imprisoned by your DL and recognize, only this acknowledgment can make your EL possible, you will have to start with the real work – talking with yourself – after we are finished talking. I or anyone else can't take you out of your DL, because only you can. Not only is there this so-called misunderstanding of whether or not I have explained it correctly, but, above all, there is the great resistance to my claim, that what you are telling to yourself and have obviously been telling yourself all along, isn’t true at all. Moreover, talking with me makes that resistance even bigger, because you keep pretending that it is not there.

 

My ability to strike the right chord carries with it the possibility to make people extremely angry. I  often had to do my utmost not to fall victim to my ability to see right through people and infuriate them with my surefire words. I then said exactly what it was and the flame hit the pan. Although I am still capable of this, I no longer want to do so.

 

I never changed my so-called mind and what I hated then, I still hate right now. In fact, I'm increasingly disgusted by everyone's ridiculous, destructive DL and I'm more than ever convinced this is perfectly justified. It feels very comfortable, to be right, when everyone just keeps pretending, they know it all so well. My ability to continue with my EL on my own, if necessary, has resulted in me not getting involved with your DL anymore, as it never did me any good. The only way to talk with to me, is to talk with yourself, so that we can have EL together. If you don't want to, then you are unimportant to me. Yes, I reject your and everyone else’s DL, because I really detest, that you live your deplorable life like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment