Wednesday, May 24, 2023

 

Know,

 

I know what Disembodied Language (DL) is, and therefore I can speak about our DL, both with my DL and with my Embodied Language (EL). When I talk with EL about DL, nobody cares - because of the usual automatic, completely unconscious, but generally accepted, participation in DL - one doesn't or can't pay any attention to what EL is, but if I - who knows the big difference between DL and EL and who therefore knows better than DL – dare to speak with my DL about your DL, then you suddenly stand on your hind legs. It wouldn't be so bad if I was ashamed, confessing, apologizing only about my own DL, but it's an unwritten law that I or anyone else should never talk about your DL, because I or someone else, should have to swallow and even admire your DL bullshit, bite my tongue, keep my negative feelings about it to myself and suck it up. Well, fuck that, as that’s not how I roll.

  

The still-existing, so far still undiscussed, but also the most hidden, taboo, is that we, because of our EL, are able to leave DL for what it is and leave all the violent history of humanity behind for good. I heard a doctor on the radio talking about the disgusting injuries of the victims of the last high school murder. He pleaded for making visible the destructiveness wreaked by the automatic weapon, which could apparently be acquired effortlessly by a suicidal young person. Anyone who saw this misery would, so to speak, revolt and then, supposedly, all this misery would be prevented, but everything lies in how we handle our language. Unless we engage in that, we remain ignorant about why, despite our advanced culture, we are capable of nothing better than creating even more conflict and chaos.

 

Our behavior is rooted in how 
we use our language. There 
is no getting around the fact 
our so-called normal and 
thus required way of doing
 things is mainly related to
 DL. Forget about the devil
 or the  evil human beings,
 as all human strife is caused
 and maintained by our DL. 
Although I don't want DL 
and will avoid it as much
 as possible, nothing human 
is foreign to me and I can 
still sometimes have it with 
you, but, unlike you, I can 
always admit that DL is 
horrible, unacceptable 
and unintelligent. As a 
result, my DL is even 
more hateful, disruptive
 and savage than anyone 
who has no clue about 
the possibility of having
 and continuing EL. I've
 been wrongly accused a
 thousand times of not 
following my own philosophy, 
so to speak, but people have
 no idea that EL is not a 
philosophy and neither is DL.

  

For the time being, the reality is that we – based on how we have been conditioned – usually have DL with each other and are therefore involuntarily left with all kinds of unresolved problems. However, if we begin to listen to ourselves and talk to ourselves about ourselves - so that we can hear what we have to say to ourselves - then we will irrevocably find out, that our use of language is based on negative emotions. One wants to try to be positive, nice and respectful, but all that is a sham, because our real motivation, of what we want to achieve with our language, is to dominate others, to silence others and to keep control of the situation, so to speak . The hierarchical order - in which only a few speakers supposedly speak for millions, who are reduced to listeners - means we have continued to adhere to all kinds of superstitions and conventions, which are absolutely false, are never talked about, avoided, forbidden and rejected.

 

If I were to go against your DL 
with my DL, you would be 
amazed at the enormous ferocious
 power of my DL, blowing your
 DL away. For me, it is a piece 
of cake, as the storm in the cup 
of tea - just like the emperor's 
clothes - is laughable. Even
 if I don't want to have DL with
 you, if it so happens, I will give
 you back your shit. It also has 
nothing to do with a fox that 
loses its hair, but not its tricks, 
because DL was DL and will 
always be DL, but EL is and 
always will be EL and the two
 never went or never will go 
together. I know, but you, with
 your superficial cheap DL, 
want to keep pretending that
 your feigned friendliness, 
politeness, or interest is the 
same as EL, but that's just 
not true and it will never be
 true. I know what DL is and
 that's why you should listen
 to me, because you don't 
know. You pretend to know, 
but your pretense can never 
stop your DL.

 

Your DL goes on endlessly, because you never took responsibility for it, but with me DL stops. Even though I stop my own DL and you must stop your own DL, we can do this together and then we can have EL afterwards. So if we have EL together – and if you have come to recognize the big difference between DL and EL – then we can really say together, yes, this is it, this is EL and if we, out of old habit, still have some DL together, then we can also say, yes, indeed this is it, this shit is DL and then this crappy old DL stops by itself, because we tell it like it is.

 

At the moment, you don't 
know the difference between
 DL and EL, that's why you
 keep accusing me of having
 DL, while you supposedly
 don't have it. What a total
 joke. Just because I admit 
I have DL doesn't mean 
you can admit it too. As 
soon as I admit I have DL, 
you put yourself above me, 
you feel superior or better 
than me and pretend you 
have EL. Such complete 
nonsense. If I have DL with
 you, so do you, but you 
are too hypocritical to admit it.

 

The absurd and hilarious reality of DL is, although everyone is engaged in it, day in and day out, we all subconsciously dislike it. I'm in a curious position as during DL, I can say, I don't want to be involved in it, yet I am. Of course, my DL was triggered for the umpteenth time by your DL, because I myself will never voluntarily engage in stupid DL. So, if I would have DL with you again, that wouldn't be any fun for you, while it would be fun for me, because I no longer take any responsibility for it, because it is your fault and I will let you know and feel it. You are totally mechanically involved with your DL, but I am not. Even though my DL still occurs now and then, those who get my OT on their roof have certainly earned it. I have no regrets or shame whatsoever about my DL because I owe my life to it. I know what DL is and I don’t live like a dissociated zombie, like everyone else with DL.

No comments:

Post a Comment