Monday, May 29, 2023

 

Regardless,

 

Regardless of whether you or anyone will accept it, I know already about my Embodied Language (EL) as well as my Language Enlightenment (LE). I continue writing and speaking about it, in spite of the sad fact, that most people abandon it, even if they have been so lucky, to come to know about it. You can’t acquire EL by listening to some podcast, a lecture, reading a book, a blog like this or taking a course. This writing is about me, continuing with my EL, as you aren’t there, to enjoy it with me. You only get to read about it, as long as you don’t talk with me, but such reading is only going to do you any good, if it results in you talking with me. You can reach me. My skype name is limbicease and my email address is mpeperkamp@sbcglobal.net Lets talk. It doesn’t cost you anything, but it will change everything.  

 

To keep on reading makes no sense, if you do not recognize the importance of talking with me: there’s no one else to talk about what I write about. I assume you are going to talk with me, although you probably are not going to do it. It doesn’t matter to me, you don’t do it, but it matters a great deal for you. I continue anyway, as I know how to continue with my EL. Although I ask you to believe me, you don’t need to. However, I know things, which you don’t know, which you can only come to know, if you talk with me. So, as you keep on reading, even though you don’t talk with me, you still get a sense of what it would be like, to talk with me. It is better than you expected it to be, because it deals with something, you have no idea how to deal with.  

 

My confidence affects you, as these words resonate with you, even if you are inclined to deny this is so. Why do you say, you couldn’t say what I am saying? Of course, you can and you should, as that would make your life so much better. I too doubted that this is possible, but it is and this this writing is not to convince you, but to let you know about my current  experience. Although you’ve heard and read about the experiences of thousands of people, you’ve never heard or read about this, as this isn’t anything you are being manipulated or forced into. It is up to you, if you want to read this or not. You are not expected to understand or accept it. What you will do with these words is determined by your history of conditioning. Your readiness to talk with me, is depends on the irrefutable fact, that you have, of course, already had some EL, but you have never had it deliberately, skillfully and continuously.

 

With these words, I bring your attention to your way of dealing with your language, as that sets the stage for all your other behavior. Just ask yourself: would I really write this, just to fool you or is it true what I say and do I simply want you to know that? I know it is true and if you believe me, you will find, the only way to find out more about EL, is by talking with me. I don’t care if you do or don’t, my writing lets you know, you miss an opportunity, which will not present itself again. It will never happen again I write or speak like this. My tendency to reach out to you decreases day by day. I never wanted it to be a secret, but oddly, that is what my LE turns out to be.

 

Like a chest full of gold coins, buried in the ground at some exotic, remote place, which can only be found with some old, torn map, so too, is our LE covered up by our ancient DL and waiting to be discovered, by someone, who knows how to remove the DL. Such a treasure-hunt and removal requires us to speak with ourselves and address our DL with our EL. The map is revealed to us during our ongoing EL, which can only happen, after we have stopped going back and forth between our DL and EL. Only if we stay in EL, will our LE be apparent,  in the same way – after having searched in vain in the wrong places – we eventually find that old treasure.

 

Yes, before we have found the riches of our LE, we already have a sense, it must be there, somewhere, that is, our map keeps telling us, as we keep talking with ourselves. We have given up on our search, as we have stopped talking with ourselves. Actually, our search isn’t really a search, but a conversation with ourselves. The map brings you to me, as I am the only one, who stimulates you to talk out loud with yourself and who reminds you, it is needed to listen to yourself. I created that map, but I haven’t buried anything, anywhere for anyone. I’ve always said, you should talk with yourself, but you have walked away. You have remained entangled in your so-called conversation with others or you have been mesmerized, overwhelmed, indoctrinated and oppressed by what others have said. Presumably, all  that was more important than talking with yourself.

 

There’s another conversation waiting for you to be had, in which we all talk with ourselves in the same way, as we talk with each other. This is not some fantasy, but a reality, which can be achieved and realized. So, are you going to talk with me, that is, are you going to talk with me, in the same way as you talk with yourself? The latter depends on the former, because you are only going to talk with me if you use these written words, to read out loud, to hear your own voice and begin to talk with yourself.

 

You could – right now – talk with yourself in the way you are going to talk with me. I ask you, to talk with yourself and tell yourself, to talk with me. I can do that, as I know how EL works. You will be doing as I do and as everyone with EL will do, once you have learned that your fortune was found with the map provided by your EL. People have been looking for all sorts of ancient treasures, which were lost due to conflicts and chaos, created and maintained by DL. All sorts of superstitious myths have been woven around these precious, supposedly, hidden secrets, but the real story is and has always been about love, which is either lost or found, due to how we communicate with each other. We search for what was lost in our childhood, when we acquired our language. Our maturity and wisdom is found only, if we return to our language, because it provides us with the map to the exact location of our treasure.     

No comments:

Post a Comment